CHAPTER 13

Emma's POV~

             Mackenzie and I went to our apartment we use when we can't find a hunt. The boys came with us. When we all got there I went to my room with Sam to pack. We got to my room and started to pack. I got all my cloths and he got my weapons and other crap. While I was packing I felt arms wrap around my waist. Then lips on my neck. I turned around and saw Sam. We moved to the bed and started making out. He lifted up my shirt and took it off then I took his off. Before it went any farther I stopped him. “ Sam we have to pack.” I said. “ Well we will finish this later.” He said with a grin. “ Sure we will pretty boy.” I said. Mackenzie and Dean yell “YOU TWO LOVEBIRDS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE BEFORE WE COME UP THERE WE ARE DONE PACKING!!!!!!” “OKAY WE ARE COMING ONE SECOND!!!!!!”Sam and I yelled. We all met in the living room and me and Mackenzie talked. “Hey it going to be weird not coming home here we had some pretty good memories. I think we will make more with the boys.😉😉” I said “Yeah like the time when you brought a date home and then fell on the stairs. But I think we will it was fun here but with the boy especially Dean(she whispered that part😉😉😉) and having more company I think you and Sam will really hit it off.😉😉😙😙” she Said. We put the bags in the cars and loaded up for the long drive to the bunker. While in the car Sam reaches over and grabs my hand I look at him and he asked “ Do you ever think about getting out of this life and having a family?” “Well……..actually I have but I'm scared two last time I had a normal life they all got killed. But if it is with you then maybe I will.”i said. Then he leaned down and kissed me.