CHAPTER 6

Mackenzie’s POV~

    I Literally got interrupted from making out with Dean, which was the best make-out session ever, by Emma. Really Emma, you suck for that, would you like it if I interrupted you and Sam’s make-out session, no. Well anyway, Emma interrupted us to make a plan for the hunting case, which I totally didn’t forget about….. Once we figured out our plan of attack we loaded our bags up into two cars; mine and Dean’s. We are having Dean and I in my car, and Sam and Emma in the Impala. No way was I giving my car up. Dean felt the same way but girls always win, so he gave his keys to Sam. The boys had a conversation about rules, most of it was if you do this to the car I’m going to kill you, etc.

    The hunt takes place back where I promised myself to never go there again. In my birth town. Emma’s birth town. Our birth town. We haven’t been there since our family had died. I never want to go back there again, but everyone has to break a promise sometime in their life right? Once Dean and I are on the road I practically forced him to put my music on, mostly so I can have a distraction and not focus on my past. After a few songs, I think Dean notices, and turns down the volume and looks at me.

    “Is something wrong Mackenzie?” I ignore him and turn up the music. He turns the volume nozzle down again, “Mackie?” As soon as he said my nickname I quickly looked at him with unshed tears glistening on my eyes. He makes me pullover so we can talk to one another, “Hey, hey, what’s wrong?” Dean asked in a sweet and calming tone as he noticed me crying.

    “Nothing…..” I tried wiping the tears away but more just came and replaced them.

    “I may be stupid, but I’m not blind.” Wow, that actually made me giggle. “Just tell me, please.”

    “It’s just that you know the town we’re going to.”

    “Yeah,” He said trying to urge me to tell me more.

    “That’s Emma and I’s home town, we lost everything here. I promised myself I would never go back there ever again.” Soon enough I told him everything. When I was telling him everything he grabbed my hand and slowly caressed his thumb against it. It’s like he understood me.

    “I know how you feel Mackie.”

    “Really?” And sure enough he did, he told me his story, the same exact sadness, pain, and vengeance as I have. So if he can get through this, than I can, if not then i’ll have Dean to help me. After talking Dean gave a quick kiss to my hand as I started to drive to my home town. Not to mention a few minutes down the road were Sam and Emma making out, So I honked a drove past them.

    “That was Hilarious!”

    “What they interrupt us, we interrupt them.It’s only fair.”