CHAPTER 9

Emma's POV~

            When I woke up there were arms around my waist. My hunter instincts kicked and grabbed my gun. Then I realised who it was. I kissed him and said “ Wake up sleepy head and I heard you last night I love you to. But let's go kill these vampires so I can get out of her before I have an anxiety attack.” “ I am up. I'm with you so you don't have to be nervous let's go to Mackenzie and Deans room and do some research.” He said. We walk up to there room and knocked and Mackenzie answered we went in and found out where they were staying. “That's my old house.” I said and ran out. I was in mine and Sam's room when he knocked on the door “Emma please open the door so I can talk to you and help you.” He said. I opened the door and hugged him and started crying more. Then I calmed down and we went to go get Mackenzie and Dean to go kill these sons of bitches and leave and never come back. We got the machetes ready and dead man's blood and went in. We got in there I was fine we killed all the vamps there were only four so one for each of us. We did one final sweep and I took the upstairs floor. I walked up there and saw my old room and froze in my spot crying. Then I heard Sam yell “ Emma it's clear over her is it okay over there.” He walked over and saw me froze and ran over.” Emma are you okay? What is it?” “That is my old room I can't it was all my fault.” I said. He picked me up and carried me out to the impala and we went to the hotel got our stuff and went to Bobby’s. We got to Bobby and Sam and Dean asked me and Mackenzie if we wanted to go to the bunker to live and hunt with them. Mackenzie and I yelled “ YES” and hugged and kissed Sam and Dean.