CHAPTER 11

Mackenzie’s POV~

    After driving a bit, we got to our hotel. We signed in so Dean and I had two beds, and one bathroom. I would share a bed, but we still don’t know each other that well. We put away our bags as we got ready to go out for dinner and some drinks, because why not. After we eat some burgers and had a few drinks, which was an understatement for both Dean and I. Since I have a high alcohol tolerance it took me at least 6 drinks to start getting tipsy. Dean and I walk clumsily into our room as we started to get ready for bed. Since i’m one of the weird people who like to have showers at night I do that, I get all of my necessities and clothes and head to the bathroom. I start the shower so the water can warm up a bit. I undress myself and grab my showering supplies and hopped in and started singing with out even noticing it. After washing my body and shaving, the shower curtain flies to the side to see Dean’s drunken face.

    “Dean what the hell?” I cursed at him.

    “I wwwoonted to showwwwrrr wifff you.” He slurred as he takes off his shirt, i’m not going to lie, I like what I see.

    “Dean, you’re drunk.”  I stated. He tried to jump in but I grabbed his head and stuck it under the shower head that’s spewing out water.And now he’s sober, I learned that trick from a old partying friend.

    “Well hello” dean says as he stares at my naked form.

    “Can you leave now?” he obliged as he walks out the door closing it behind him. I finish up my shower without a problem and got dressed in my black bra and undies with and my favorite dark grey pajama shorts with a teen wolf hoodie, of course. I walk out of the bathroom and put everything away in my bag, I look over to see Dean with his head in his hands sitting at the end of his bed. I curiously walked up to him. “Is something wrong?”

    “No, but I just wanted to apologize about earlier. I didnt mean to just I couldn't help it, when theres a hot girl showing less than 10 feet away from me I just lose myself, mostly when i'm drunk.”

    “It’s okay, I get it, I was about to pounce on you in the hall, on our way here, that's why I took a shower so fast, to calm myself. Because when I see a hot guy when im drunk, im the worst.”

    “Really, well maybe we should get drunk together and see how things end up.” He said with a smirk on his face.

    “Maybe you should let me see a side of drunk Dean” I said as I create friction on his upper thighs close to his member teasing. He mumbled something that I didn't quite understand as he pushed forward and pressed his soft lips on mine. I kissed back as we fought for dominance as he won. He pushed me on top of the bed, as I crawled backward so my head is nearly touching the head board. Dean hovered over me as he starts to kiss me again. Once I run out of breath he starts kissing my neck, we separate so I can take of his shirt he put back on earlier and he takes my sweatshirt off of me and kisses me with even more force as before. We kiss each other back and slowly pulled away, even though I secretly wanted more. I looked into Dean’seyes to see lust and passion.

    “We better stop here for now.” Dean agreed with me as we gave each other one last kiss before we went to sleep in their own beds. We woke up in the morning to Emma and Sam knocked at our door, since I was closer to the door I got it and let them in to do their research. From our research we found out where the vampires were hiding. It was Emma’s old house. I look towards her to see Sam already hugging her, they’re so cute together. Emma ran out and Sam said he’d get her. Dean and I were packing the bags ready to kill those fucking vampires. Once Sam reappeared with Emma we left, and I gave Emma a comforting smile.

We get there to see only four vampires, one for each of us I guess. I quickly grab my favorite machete as I glaze it in dead man’s blood. One of the vampires try to attack me but I quickly dodge and slice its throat, it fell to the ground, I walk up to it and cut its head off, for some weird reason that always gave me pleasure. I look over everyone to see Dean having his arm caught by the biggest vampire there. I run up and jump on to its back to get my machete  in front of its throat and yanked it towards me so the head falls off. Emma and Sam swept through the rest of the house and got ready to leave. I stay for a bit longer as Dean took me to the cemetery as I asked. I got to see my families headstones and said farewell to them one last time before giving them a kiss. We left after that and headed straight to Bobby’s.Later the Boys asked Emma and I if we wanted to live with them in their bunker, (which keeps out any harmful supernatural beings, so I can go into it.) Emma said yes right away, and I can never leave Emma so I said yes too as I gave Dean a wink. He gave me a small smile before kissing my cheek and giving me a hug.