CHAPTER 7

Sam's POV~

            I can't believe she kissed me it was amazing. But we have to stop the love birds and talk about the case. We interrupted the little make out session. We all talked and figured out what we were going to do. We got our hunting stuff and put it in the cars. Mackenzie and Dean to Mackenzie car while Emma and I took the impala after of course the usual rules like no scratches or I will kill you speech from Dean. Once we left 20 minutes in Emma said my name.“Sam” she said. “Yeah baby what's up?” I  said. “Well the place we are going is where me and Mackenzie grew up I don't know  if I can handle it. I haven't been there since it happened. I'm scared.” she said on the edge of crying. I looked at her and said “You will be fine I know you can do it. You are a strong, independent women who I think I love.” “Wait……. You love me I thought I only had those feelings.”. “Emma you are the best thing that had happened to me I love you.” “Sam I love you to but you do know who my uncle is right?” “No who's your uncle?” “ Well…… it may be Bobby.””really he is your uncle yeah.” “I can't go back there I can't do it I can't. I'm supposed to be tough but here I am crying like a little girl.” “ Hey Hey you are tough everyone cries not just you you will be fine I will be there with you the whole way if you need to leave we will.” “K thank you Sam I love you .” Then I leaned over and slowly kissed her and then it got a little more heated. I pulled her onto my lap and then we were interrupted by Mackenzie and Dean driving and honking past us. There now the interrupted us pay back I guess. When we finally arrived I could tell Emma was nervous so I grabbed he hand and gave it a little squeeze she looked at me and smiled man I love that smile. We got two different hotel rooms one for Emma and I, and one for Mackenzie and Dean. We went to the diner for food and beer. When we got home Emma was asleep so I carried her in and layed her down. Then I got ready for bed myself and fell asleep next to her. I really do love her.