Chapter 10

Hey guys, I'm sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to get something published for Chen's birthday. A.K.A. Jong-day! I hope you enjoy it and I promise a long chapter soon! <3

Chen's POV

I left the room in a mess. 

There has got to be some way to get them out of there.

I meet Minseok in the car around the block. 

"What did you find out?" He asks as soon as I get in. 

"Drive home first." I say sternly. We drive home in silent. Once there, I call all the boys into the living room. 

They usher into the room, shoving each other to get to the couches first. Chanyeol sits down on the couch, but Kyungsoo punches him off and takes his seat. Chanyeol is left on the floor groaning. Everyone else is sitting up, looking excited. 

"Guys, I have to tell you all something." I say. 

"What is it?" Baekhyun says happily. 

"It's not a good thing." I don't smile like I usually do, and the room goes silent. 

"I met this girl named Ji Su...and..." I bite my lip trying not to stutter. I'm barely holding myself together. 

Minseok steps in, "and she is in a forced brothel, along with many other girls-" 

"-have you gone to the police?" Kai asks. 

"Yes. They are no help..." Minseok says. 

Lay speaks from his chair, "why are they forced there?" 

"Most of them are paying off debts," Minseok says. 

"Debts?" Suho inquires while standing. He pulls out his wallet, "How much? You should've come to me in the first plac-" 

"the least amount is $30,000 each." I say. I keep my arms folded, shivering in the air conditioning. 

The light in Suho's eyes drain, and he sits back down. 

"Their boss has people that will kill them if they leave, and they are being moved in three days," I say. 

"Why don't we just go secretly and free them all?" Beakyhun smirks. 

"You're an idiot," Sehun scoffs. 

"Maybe he's got a point..." Minseok points out. 

I turn to him with a quizzical look, "What are you talking about?" 

"There are 9 of us, if we come up with a plan, we might be able to do something," Kai explains.

"I don't know," I groan.

"Jongdae, we have to try," Chanyeol says from the floor. 

I lower my head, sighing, "you're right."