Chapter 11

Also, this day is sad for everyone. Jonghyun has left us. It is devastating to think how depressed he must have been to take his own life. It is unimaginable. We can only pray that he will find peace with God. I wish his family well, and I wish you all well too. We must stick together through this time of grieving.

And so, I dedicate this chapter to Jonghyun. It may be short because I've been crying a lot and am a bit emotionally unstable. Jonghyun, you were an inspiration to many and loved by all. You will be missed gravely. -Tara

Ji Su's POV

After Chen left, all of the girls huddled together in the room. We cuddled together, trying to warm each other up in a cold situation. My hear rests on A Ra's shoulder, a few tears escaping my eyes. 

As we sit in silence, we hear large footsteps come near the door. Our eyes are all wide as we watch the door swing open, and Ha Na is pushed into the room. She collapses on the floor as the door swings shut. 

We all rush to her as she's gripping her stomach. Her body is limp and she is covered in bruises. I brush the hair from her face, gently brushing over the painted black and blue marks around her eyes and mouth. 

"Ha Na, stay with us. Someone get a washcloth!" I order. 

Ju Yeon brings over a hot washcloth from the bathroom. I dab it gently on Ha Na's face, trying to soothe a little of the pain. 

"We need to get out of here," I hear her whisper faintly. She begins to cough, covering her mouth with a bloodied hand. 

"I know," I agree. 

Chen's POV

The darkness of the night provides covering as I, along with 8 other guys, each armed with only a pocket knife and or fist, sneak around into the alleyway. I go to the door and find that the handle has been ripped off, the door boarded up heavily. 

"What do we do now?" Kai whispers. 

Xiumin takes charge, "follow me."

We all head to the back of the building, finding a set of stairs leading down into darkness. I turn on the flashlight from my phone as we take the steps downward. At the end is a door, covered in ivy and grime. 

I check the handle. It is unlocked. I creak open the door and shine my flashlight around. I have never seen this room before. It look like a floor of a warehouse, with a wide open space and large cement pillars scattered around. 

We get inside and look around for anything. 

"Over here," Kyungsoo whisper-yells to us. 

He found a set of double doors, I put my ear up to it and hear footsteps. I listen closely as a door is slammed and the echoing footsteps fade away. 

I take a deep breath in, pushing open the door. We find ourselves in the girls' room's hallway. I see their door and rush to it.