Chapter One || Enjoy Your Stay...

(。・ω・。)ノ♡ Hello, my Darlings~ Back for more?

"Now you're here... And I'll make you feel right at home.

Welcome... To Raspy Hill...

Enjoy your stay."

You shiver.

"Stop that. I'm already paranoid as is." Darkiplier offers you a malicious grin, red eyes gleaming.

"Aw, (Y/n), are you scared?"

"I'm paranoid." You correct him curtly. Your (e/c) eyes sweep the area, shrouded in darkness and positively reeking personal injury.

The land on which you tread was barren and dead, the only colors flourishing were grey, sickly yellow, and brown. The ground was hard and mostly dirt or gravel- little grass grew. The rare patches that did were prickly and sharp edged. Large, leafless trees stood in dense clumps, their scraggly branches seeming to reach out to you, beckoning you closer. The sky was empty and dark grey, the only guiding light being your dollar store flashlight.

"Honestly, this place just screams balloon animals, confetti, and bubble parties." You mutter.

"It does scream sometimes." Antisepticeye remarks, not unnerved. He readjusts the three suitcases on his back with a slight grimace. Despite being treated like a pack mule, his smile was ever present.

"Hm, too bad." Dark replies to you, "We were going more for hanging skeletons, giant spiders, and floating voodoo dolls with murderous intent. You know, child friendly."

You're quiet.

"I like bubbles." Anti says, as an afterthought.

"How much father?"

"Not far. Stop whining."

"I'm not whining. It was a legitimate question; we've been waking for at least half an hour now."

"Sounds like whining."

"Fight me."

"You'd lose."

"Maybe I have a trick up my sleeve."

"That's a spider."

You scream and frantically wave your arm around, trying to fling the dollar coin sized arachnid away. It detaches and falls away into the shadows. You shudder violently and huddle closer to Dark.

"How did it even get there?!" You wonder aloud- Surely you'd have noticed a spider that large...

"It crawled up your leg. " Dark says simply, and point towards your feet. The same dark grey and black spider was trying to cling to your shoe. You quickly shake it off, holding back a squeal, then open your arms to the red haired demon.

"You're carrying me now."