Chapter Five || SAMPLER

OKAY! SO FOR BEING A BUTT FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER, I WILL GIVE YOU ALL AN (NOT) EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEEK AT ALL THE POSSIBLE PATHS YOU COULD'VE GONE ON:

DARK
Your (e/c) eyes dart between the lot of them, fearing their potentially aggressive reactions. You jerk your head to make as if you saw something surprising, then leap opposite into Dark's arms once they all turn their heads.

"Dark! I choose Dark!" You exclaim, cowering lightly. Wilford curses loudly.

"Damn it, pretty boy always gets what he wants!"

"Can't help my good looks, Bubblegum." Dark replies smugly.

Anti meets your flitting gaze with a puppy-eyed look of betrayal. You flinch, and turn away, looking instead over Dark's shoulder. He presses his lips to your ear, murmuring in a silky smooth tone, "I knew you'd choose me."

ANTI

You fight the nerve to squirm under their eager multicolored eyes. You look to your shoes, contemplating your decision as fast as you were able, fearing an aggressive reaction of impatience from your new housemates. Finally, you jerk your head up, locking eyes with Anti.

"Anti--" You reach your hand out and he takes it in his, pulling you to his chest and spinning in a ballroom-like manner. You giggle, arms around his shoulders.

"Damn it, Leprechaun!" Sitch curses, turning away angrily. Anti's silly grin widens, and he sticks his tongue out at his darker lookalike. He presses his lips to your ear, murmuring sweetly, "I knew you'd choose me."

SITCH

You fidget, feeling caught in the middle of a dangerous game of tug-of-war. Your (e/c) dart around, searching the floor as if the right answer would be written in the dust.
I can keep you safe from all the monsters... Not that you thought you couldn't defend yourself, but, since you were little, the monsters haunted you from the closet, from beneath your bed. And now, in Raspy Hill, they had become even more real. If anyone straight up offered to fight anything that tried to touch you, you would take it.
You lift your gaze, looking straight into those smirking green and blue eyes.
"Sitch." You catch Anti's puppy-eyed look of betrayal before Sitch pulls you into his tight embrace. You catch his scent of men's cologne, with an underlying hint of sweat. He presses his lips to your ear, and murmurs smartly, "I knew you'd choose me."

MITCH

You fight the urge to fidget and squirm under their staring eyes. Your eyes flit between the boys, trying to calculate quickly which was the most sane. The answer seemed obvious.
"I... I'll bunk with Mitch." The black haired Program smiles, and extends his hand to clasp yours. You cheat a glance at the others. You catch Anti's puppy-eyed look of betrayal, and inwardly flinch.
"It will be a pleasure to host you, Miss (L/n)." He abruptly pulls you closer, pressing his lips close to your ear and murmuring, "I knew you'd choose me."

WILFORD

You squirm a little under their intense gazes, awaiting your decision. Well, you were going to be in this hell house for awhile, so you should pick someone you'd get along well with, who's entertaining, and who can hold their own... I love to play games... Don't take no [spit] from nobody!
"I'd fancy bunking with Wilford."
"What the [smashburger]?!" The general consensus was that of disapproval, Anti even giving you a look of puppy-eyed betrayal, but their complaints fade away when Wilford met your eyes with a genuine smile. He takes your hands in his and swings you around, once, twice, then pulls you close, pressing his lips to your ear. He murmurs, sweetly bordering on cynical, "I knew you'd choose me."

DREAM

You fidget, acutely aware of the many pairs of eyes staring you down, impatiently waiting for you to answer. They all had given their cases, some more appealing than others. One in specific stood out above the others.
I can promise you will never have another nightmare, as long as you lay by my side. 'Never have another nightmare'; peace, finally, for once in your life.
"I want to bunk with Dream." You say simply, taking a step toward the blue haired demon. You catch Anti's puppy-eyed look of betrayal, and avert your eyes to the male before you. Dream smiles at you, taking your hands in his, and pulling you into a gentle embrace. He presses his cool lips to your ear, murmuring softly, "I knew you'd choose me."