Chapter Five || You Chose Me

I'm sorry my people, I meant to update... But... Life... *throws gay cookies and confetti* I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

Your (e/c) eyes dart between the lot of them, fearing their potentially aggressive reactions. You jerk your head to make as if you saw something surprising, then leap opposite into Dark's arms once they all turn their heads.

"Dark! I choose Dark!" You exclaim, cowering lightly. Wilford curses loudly.

"Damn it, pretty boy always gets what he wants!"

"Can't help my good looks, Bubblegum." Dark replies smugly.

Anti meets your flitting gaze with a puppy-eyed look of betrayal. You flinch, and turn away, looking instead over Dark's shoulder. He presses his lips to your ear, murmuring in a silky smooth tone, "I knew you'd choose me."

*Anti will remember that

Dark insisted on carrying you up the stairs to your shared bedroom, one of the two largest ones at the end of the hall. Upon entering, he throws you onto the large canopy bed, and crawls on after you.

"Hey, you bully! Don't throw--" You pause, mouth agape in surprise as Dark nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck, wrapping his arms around your middle.

"I'm so glad you choose me, (Y/n)." He says huskily, voice muffled against your skin. Wisps of his black and red hair tickle your nose, soft locks brushing against your lips. You shift slightly, eyes darting around the semi-barren room.

"Well, I mean, there wasn't much to, uh, think about..."

"You still choose me, above the others." He continues quietly, lips kissing lightly up the side of your neck to nibble on your ear. You giggle nervously and shy away. Silence follows, until you look back at him. Dark meets your eyes with an intensity that sends shivers down your spine. He leans forward, your lips brushing with every word he whispered.

"You still chose me."

Anti watched silently through the doorway, concealed in darkness. Smoke crept in a thin line towards the ceiling from his black eye. A small trail of blood drips down his chin from where his fang dug into his lower lip. He didn't know what to feel; Angry? Sad? Happy, 'cause she's happy?
The demon turns away from the cuddly scene, feeling the bile rise in his throat. But... Doesn't my happiness count for somethin' too?