Chapter 7: You

I couldn't help but admire how hot my boyfriend was. Normally his bratty persona would be an immediate turn off and would be the first thing you would notice about him. But as you observe him more and more, he was pretty hot. Although his glasses made him look like a nerd in class from time to time. He was rather well fit as I could see from the abs that were peeking out as his black shirt was slightly rolled up.

His muscles would often tense up or twitch from time to time. And the sleeve would often roll down his shoulder due to the shirt being a bit too loose, but would expose slight bits of his collarbone that would often leave me breathless.

I normally don't see Kei as the sexy type of guy. But right now, he fit in that category so well. His hair was slightly messed up due to him rolling around in his sleep. And the blankets were scattered all over the floor. Asuming that he had kicked them off in his sleep.

His glasses were placed on his nightstand as the curtains covered the window that blocked sunshine out. It was hard to see all the minor details, but you could distinctly point them out in the dim room.

His volleyball shirt hung on a hook, right next to his desk paper scattered everywhere. He was probably doing homework last night and stayed up too late. His pillow was on the verge of falling off his bed and his leg had been swung off to the side.

As I made my way into the room, lightly closing the door behind me. I inched my way closer to the bed, trying not to wake him up as he tossed in his sleep, turning to face the other side as his back was now facing me. There was a wanting urge to kick him, but I didn't want to be rude and wake him up.

As I sat down on the side of the bed, the mattress sinking down slightly. His body twitched before rolling onto his side and continuing to snooze away. I for one knew that it was 2 in the afternoon and he was still sleeping like a child. His brother Akiteru had let you in since he loves seeing his brother so happy with me. But honestly, did a blank expression really seem 'happy'? According to Akiteru, Tsukishima's face a different feel with me. But I just don't see it?

I had brought over some strawberry shortcake since it was his favourite. His face would often light up everytime I brought it around.

"Mm.." He groaned as he tossed over to face me. One eye peeking up before immediately closing as he pulled the covers up higher up to his neck.

"Kei!!" I huffed before rolling on top of him onto the other side before rolling back to the edge of the bed. Trying my best to bother him as he clicked his tounge in annoyance.

"Oi. Stop it" His morning - or should I say afternoon - voice was harsh and deeper than usual, which once again, I found attractive.

"Kei get up. I'm bored" I stated while caressing the side of his face with my hand before lightly smacking it afterwards in amusement.

"Tch. I'm tired" he muttered before burying his face into his pillow, sitting atop his back and laying down so that I was looking up at the ceiling.

"You don't remember what today is?" I asked as I felt him shake his head.

"Wow. You are really bad at remembering dates. It's our 3 month anniversary!" I lightly spoke as he immediately replied back.

"That's a thing? I only thought it was year" he responded with caused me to frown, sitting up in disappointment.

"So. You don't care?" I curiously asked with a raised brow.

"Not really" He dully awnsered which made me even more upset.

"So you don't even care about our anniversary?" By now I had risen to my feet, arms swinging low as my face could be seen that I was very disappointed. He for one managed to sit up and reach for his glasses. Staring at me for a while as his vision adjusted to the surrounding area as his eyes were then on me.

He saw me with my arms crossed and a slight ticked and annoyed facial expression. He moved his hand down to the mattress and patted the side beside him, causing me to shake my head as he rolled his eyes before grabning mt hand and pulled me to sit next to him.

"I do care about the anniversary. I just don't really think it matters. 3 months is nothing compared to a year. And a year is nothing compared to forever. I love spending time with you. And we have forever to do that" He replied back while massaging my hand, pressing my palm every so often as I looked back at him. Feeling guilty that I got upset at him.

"You're right" I agreed before looking back at him as he was in midst yawn while scratching his scalp. His hands moving under his shirt to scratch his stomach as my eyes followed. Not to be a pervert or anything. I was just zoned out and my eyes were in the zone of following anything. His abs were peeking out slightly as he immediately went to stretch his back before getting out of bed.

"Wait here" he grumbled before walking out of the room and gently closing the door. Assuming he was going to the washroom as I laid down in his sheets. Taking in the rather strong masculine scent that he had left while resting my head against the pillow and getting comfy under the covers.

"Oi! Where's Kagami?" Akiteru asked as Tsukishima immediately slammed the door.

"CAN'T YOU SEE IN TRYING TO TAKE A PISS?!?!" He yelled back in anger and embarrassment.

"Awe come on. I'm your brother. I'm used to it" He gave a cheeky smile before opening the bathroom door and saw Tsukki washing his hands before brushing his teeth.

"We'll I'm not" he states aggressively before spitting the foamy toothpaste out of his mouth and rinsing it of any leftover foam.

"Use protection!" Akiteru called out as Tsukishima closed the door on him

"Did you hear that?" Kei asked as he walked through the door. Shaking my head he let out a huge sigh before plopping down once again on the bed. Gently rubbing his back as I looked around the room once more.

"You know. You should really hang out with Yamaguchi-kun more" I spoke as he lifted his head up with a contorted face.

"Huh?"

"I mean. You spend all your time with me. I feel bad for your best friend" I smiled as he buried his face back into the pillow.

"Yamaguchi's usually hanging out with Eiko and I want to spend my time with you" He murmured into the pillow. His voice groggy before be flipped himself so that his face was up.

"Are you sure?"

"Sure of what?"

"That you want to spend your time with me?" I tiled my head slightly while asking the question.

"Of course. Duh" His bratty side coming out as I rolled my eyes before laying down next to him and reaching over to hug the teddy bear in the corner of the bed. My back turning against Kei as his tounge clicked once again.

"Hug me"

"No. I like this bear"

"Hug me"

"No kei. No"

_______________________________________

(Little snippet)

"OI BOKE! YOU ATE ALL THE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!!!" I yelled.

"Kagami-chan. You sound exactly like your brother" His voice snobby as he chuckled to himself.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BOKE?!?!?"

_______________________________________

AN

I honestly gave up on this half chapter. So I'm just gonna publish it like this because I'm too lazy to go over it. Sorry if I didn't publish yesterday. I was watching my boyfriend's volleyball game and I didn't get a chance to post. Lost my voice from all the cheering. But enjoy:)