Chapter 13.5: Jealousy

It started when I had went to watch Karasuno play at a tournament that Aobo Johsai was hosting. There were many teams that had went. Approximately 7 or more, but a lot of them I had known. Kuga High was playing against Kishi academy and were already into the 2nd set the time I had arrived.

Looking at my schedule, Karasuno was going to be playing against Kurodani in the next game, so I had some time to wander around the area with Mina. My Korean friend who moved to Tokyo a couple years ago. She had a tournament in Miyagi yesterday so she stayed at my place for the night so we could go to Aoba Johsai. She came to support her school which was Kishi that was curently playing.

"Kishi seems to have some cute guys" I nudged her shoulder all while winking at her.

"As if. One. None of them are interested in me, I know that. And Two, I can recieve so much better than them" She proudly spike of herself since she played as Libero. I for one thought I was good at recieving until I met Mina. That girl is not afraid to go off court and jump through stands just to keep the ball in play.

"That's true. Kuga seems to have good players too. I like the setter's form" I pointed out as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Or you just like his body form" she teased as I gently jabbed her in the arm.

"My my. Isn't it Tobio-chan's younger sister. It's been too long hasn't it Kami-chan"

I turned around to see Oikawa - other words, known as the grand king. I smiled up at him as he leaned against the railing with Mina and Me.

"How have you been doing lil sis?" He said. Lil sis was my nickname from him ever since he had helped me and my brother with our setting. Although my brother saw him as obnoxious, I saw him as another older sibling that I looked up to. Besides, his attitude wasn't even that bad.

"Um. Volleyball is fun. You?" I asked.

"Just trying to get through my last year of high school" He smiled innocently, almost like a little kid while he patted my head.

"Say. Aren't you dating Tsukishima?" He asked while pointing to our team that was preparing their warmups on the sidelines.

"Yeah? What about it?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Nothing. I just don't get how you could be dating someone with a crappy attitude"

"Says you" Iwa-chan added as I let out a chuckle while Oikawa began to whine.

"Iwa-chan~~~!!"

"You really are a shitty guy"

"No I am not!"

"You're crappy too"

"Don't say such things infront of Kagami!!!" Oikawa pleaded as Iwaizumi peered over at me and Mina as we all said 'hi' to each other before conversing about volleyball, leaving Oikawa to complain as he was being left out of the conversation.

"I'm going to go get changed. Nice seeing you again Kagami" Iwa-chan smiled before walking away, Oikawa looking at me and then back at Iwaizumi in a rather shocked face.

"Did he just...smile?"

"Yup" I said as Oikawa let out a sigh which turned into a grin.

"IWA-CHAN! WAIT FOR ME!!" He happily skipped off before wrapping his arm around Iwazumi's shoulders.

"Sooo. Have you ever liked Oikawa-kun?" Mina grined as I let out a laugh.

"No. He's like a sibling to me. Besides, I would never date Oikawa-kun" I snickered before hearing my voice being called below.