Chapter 11 (pt.2)

When I saw him, his eyes widened in shock. I stepped outside of the door with my head hanging low as I wore my brother's jacket since it was the only thing I found that was quick enough to put on. The jacket covered up to my mid thigh as I rocked back and forth on my heels, not wanting to make eye contact as we remained silent for quite some time before he took the initiative.

"Come with me" He lowly spoke as his hand grabbed mine. His fingers intertwining with mine, but I didn't lock mine with his.

He dragged me off into the night, almost as if this were some scenario out of a fairytale. The only light that illuminated the area was the moonlight that shone onto the ground and the light poles that were distributed down the streets.

I didn't know where he was taking me, and I really didn't know what to do. I just wanted to talk this out. I didn't  really have the urge to comply and go somewhere, but there was no point in arguing at the moment. It would've only made things worse. I stayed silent and followed after him in a moderate pace.

Thoughts ran in my head as I tried to plan how I would confront him about it. What was I going to say? What was he going to say? Would it be able to change my mind? Or would I just shut him away like what I did with the last guy? So many prediction and I wanted to see the end results. The only way to find out was to follow along.

_______________________________________

*Kei's POV*

The second that the door had opened, and a graceful figure appeared in front of me, my eyes widened in shock. Not only did I see what I could be losing, but that wasn't the only thing that shocked me.

Her hair. Her hair was cut short. Her hair was cut up to her shoulders instead of being up to her mid waist. There was nothing wrong with it. It really did suit her well. But she just looked so beautiful with short hair. Not that she never wasn't beautiful, but it gave off a different vibe that I actually liked.

When she closed the door behind her, she wouldn't make eye contact with me as she rocked back and forth on her feet. She was just so adorable and I had to hold myself back for wanting to pull her into my embrace, knowing that this time, I had to step back and give her some space.

I scanned her up and down, trying to read her body language. Sure, I could just explain to her what happened, but I also wanted to show her how much I loved her.

Grabbing her hand and locking my fingers with her she tugged back a bit before going along with what I was doing. Surprisingly, she followed along as I navigated my way past the streets. By now I would've thought that she would want to pull away and probably run back home. But instead she remained silent and kept trudging after me.

When I finally made it to the destination I wanted to take her to, the park was empty which was perfect. And what better setting was there than a bench underneath a lamppost. It was romantic and private, a good place for someone like me to express my feelings to her.

I let go of her hand as I patted down on the bench, indicating that she could sit by me. She hesitated at first, but eventually slided her way in my direction. My eyes followed after her as I coughed into my hands. It was getting cold since it was autumn, and I didn't even realize up till now that she was wearing shorts underneath the jacket she had on. She must've been cold. I debated whether or not to give her my sweater that she could place on top of her legs, but how would she take it? No Kei. I need to man up.

Taking off my sweater, she looked at me with a confused expression as I was now left in a plain white tee. I gently placed my sweater on top of her legs, almost as if I was giving a peace offering. She flinched at first, but then looked up at me with a concerned face.