Chapter 10: Just the two of us

No school for a week and nothing else to do called for a little get away with your significant other. Kei and Me had planned to go all the at to our beach house a couple hours out of Sendai where Karasuno high school was located. Given the approval of both our parents, we both thought that it would be cool to stay there for the week. Almost as if we were moving into the home together.

The beach house itself was quite large. Consisting of 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. It was like my third home where Kageyama and me would play beach volleyball. Hasetsu was my second home since my mom was born there before moving to Sendai. Hasetsu was so far away from Sendai and it often made me sad. Sometimes we would take a car which would take us 2-4 days of nonstop travelling. Or just take a 2 and a half hour flight.

Kei drove the whole time which made me upset since I wanted to drive as well, but he said he didn't trust me behind the wheel, causing me to roll my eyes in boredom as I stared out the window for most of the ride. But also trying to find ways to get Kei annoyed.

Arriving at the beach house made me happy because I could get out of the cramped car and finally stretch. We only stopped twice. One for gas and the other for using the restrooms. Other than that, I hadn't gotten a good stretch in 2hours.

The house remained the exact same as we last left it. It had a dark mahogany wooden roof and mahogany accents that lined the white house with tall panes of glass. Each beach house was far apart so that everyone could have their own privacy. Our house was placed right next to a small hidden beach in the backyard that was away from prying eyes.

My mood instantly lifting up, I walked over to Kei who was carrying some luggage out as I went to grab the luggage filled with food.

"Really?" He raised a brow as I returned a smile before running to the door with the food, hearing a chuckle come from behind as I reached into my pockets to find the keys and unlock the door.

Walking in was rather refreshing. It seemed rather clean, meaning some one must've cleaned it up. Usually when we don't use our beach house, we rent it out to people just so that we have extra money to pay for the house and property itself.

The rooms were bright as the sunshine shone through the tall glass windows, mixing with the scent of the salty ocean air. I for one felt delighted to just be able to get away and enjoy myself. As well as spend my time with Kei since we haven't seen each other a lot, except for school and practice. Other than that, we were also busy doing our own thing. But this was the perfect way for us to plug out and plug in.

"Since we're alone. I think we should do something" He mumbled as I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. His breath trickiling my neck as I felt my hair stand on edge. His soft lips left a trail delicate trail up the lobe of my ear.

"And what would that be?" I asked as he gently nipped at my ear before whispering back a reply.

"I think you know what we should do.."

_______________________________________

"HOMEWORK!!!" We yelled in Unison while occupying the coffee table in the middle of the living room. Our school work took up the whole table as we both knew that this was the perfect opportunity for us to catch up on school work that we didn't manage to finish last week.

I sat across from Kei as he was working on English and I was working on Math. Math was something I was not good at. Although English was. But Kei was good at everything and it made me ticked off whenever we would compare marks.

"Wait. But how do you switch to vertex form from standard form to find the parabola?" I asked while twitching my pencil in my hands. He stretched an arm out to grab my work as I leaned my chin down on the table, waiting for him to give my page back as he was busy writing something down on it.