Chapter Fifty Three: Daniel

Meme was still knocked out cold. I liked it this way for now. When she was awake she made it clear that she didn't want me. I ran my hand up her leg. That would change. Moving on, I caressed her face. I hoped they weren't too rough with my sweet rose. As I admired her beauty, my mind wandered to Serena. She was the cause of all this. She wants to ruin everything. I clenched my fists, how dare she do this to me. She had no right.

I stormed over to the room Serena was in. She sat on the floor but jumped up a little when I threw the door open. I could of lost everything because of her. She covered her head as I shoved the key into the lock of her cage.

"Please, I'm sorry, please" she begged. I grabbed a handful of her hair and dragged her out of the small space. She put a hand up defensively, but I was stronger. I dropped my hand and strands of hair fell from the my unclenched fist. Tears raced down her face.

"How many times do we have to do this back and forth?" I screamed, shaking her violently.

"I'm sorry" she cried harder.

"You could of ruined everything, I could of lost Meme" I screamed.

I shook her harder until I realized I had enough. I grabbed her face and tried to bash her head into the floor. Her skull and the floor met with a thud but unfortunately, she was still conscious. She reeled back, attempting to get away, but when she stood up she nearly fell to the floor again as the blow caught up to her. My heart raced with adrenaline.

"Please, stop" she screamed through tears, taking a small stumble backwards.

With that, I shoved her into the wall, five fingers gripped on her neck. Both of her hands grabbed at mine.

"You aren't getting away with this, this time" I laughed madly.

James appeared in the doorway, "Danny" he screamed.

For a moment my grip loosened and she attempted to kick me. With both hands I grabbed her head and banged it into the wall behind her. The wall cracked and caved behind her head in a small circle.

James pulled at me.
"That's enough" he yelled, "stop". He screamed when I tried to make another move.

When I let go, Serena slumped to the floor. She covered her face, her entire body shook in fear. I wanted to finish this.

"James, if you don't leave the room, you're next" I spat. Not a warning to be taken lightly.

"No," he said defiantly, "I said that's enough. You're done" his tone was cold. How dare he tell me what to do, this was my house. Everyone was here because of me. But I couldn't fight that now.

I pointed my focus back to Serena.
"Look at me" I demanded.

"Please," she cried.

"Look at me" I screamed again.

She uncovered her face and I kneeled down. I put a hand back on her throat and James tried to pull at me again. I tightened my grip as much as I could with one hand.

"You are nothing. If you try to come between Meme and I, I will kill you, then I will go to your house and cut your brother ear to ear while your father watches before I finish him off, too" I released her. "I don't even have to start there, I have your phone, I have all of your contacts. I know who your friends are and I have no problem with getting rid of them if it meant you'd stay quite".

"No, please, I promise I'll never do it again" even more fear pumped through her.

"I know you do" I said, shoving past James I exited the room.

I wanted so much to just kill her. However, she would have to be a complete idiot to try anything now. Things were going to be different from now on.