Chapter Thirteen: Meme

Adam walked in without knocking looking rushed, he came over to me and put a finger over his mouth in the sh symbol.

"I need to tie you to your bed, it's either me or one of the others, please let me do it I don't trust the others". he whispered.

I was shocked but said okay because he was right about the others, not to trust them.

I took off my hoodie and shoes and laid on the bed, he tied each wrist to part of the bed post, then my ankles.

He turned off the light, closed the door and left. I fell asleep only to be woken up by the light of the hallway as the door to my room opened, a hooded figure stepped in and turned turned the dimmer switch up a little, so it wasn't completely dark in my room.

The figure stepped closer and closer until I could see his familiar face, "Danny!? What are you doing here?", I asked.

He let out a small laugh and unhooded his head. "I'm the boss of this little operation", he laughed again.

"Why, why would you do this, I- I thought we were friends", I said, my voice expressing the pain. Like shattering glass falling all at once.

"We were friends Meme", he said putting emphasis on my name, stringing it like 'Me-Me' "but you hurt me so now I'm gonna hurt you" he said bitterly.

"What are you talking about?", How could he do this to me, treat me like the bad guy?

"Homecoming I asked you out to go with me and you said no"
"Cause my boyfriend at the time already asked me!" I yelled.
" Or all the times I flirted and you ignored it!" he yelled at me.
"Cause we're just friends, nothing more!" He looked angry.

The tension could be cut with a knife...

"I love you" he finally said.
"I love you too... But only as a friend.", he looked hurt and angry at the same time. He got on the bed and hovered over me in a push up position, he looked into my eyes. Searching. Searching for a lie. Searching for truth. Searching.

He slapped me, it hurt so bad- not the slap but his betrayal, his hurt eyes.