four.

From Lauren:

It was nice seeing you again. Coffee?

To Lauren:

Lara wants to meet you.

From Lauren:

Who?

To Lauren:

Our daughter. The girl you saw at the grocery store.

From Lauren:

Oh, she wants to meet me?

To Lauren:

Yes. Do you want to meet her?

From Lauren:

I would love to. When are you two free?

To Lauren:

Tomorrow morning? For breakfast?

From Lauren:

Sure! Text me the time and location.

To Lauren:

Alright.

Camila placed her phone down and looked at her daughter who was watching a Disney movie. "Lara." She called. "Shush, Lightning McQueen is about to race Mommy." Lara said. "Can we pause the movie for a second?" The mother asked and the little girl grabbed the remote, pausing the movie. "Is it okay with you to meet your other mommy tomorrow?" The Latina asked. "Yea!" Her daughter replied with excitement. "Then after the movie, you need to go to bed, we're going to have breakfast." She said. "Okay!" Lara agreed, playing the movie.

The credits started rolling and Camila got up. "Come on baby, bed time." She said. "Can I sleep after watching Cars 2?" The green eyed girl asked. "No, we agreed that you'll go to bed when this one ends." The mother said. "Okay." Lara gave in, holding her arms out. Camila picked her up and carried her to her room. "Go brush your teeth." The mother said and she walked into the bathroom. Lara came back and changed into her pyjamas. "I can't wait to meet my other mommy." She said, climbing into bed. "That's good. Goodnight baby." The mother smiled, tucking her daughter in. "Goodnight mommy." She replied. Camila kissed her forehead and left the room, turning off the light.

The Latina went to her bedroom and picked up her book that she hasn't read in a while. She remember that she needed to text Lauren about tomorrow's arrangement and she quickly did that. She heard a notification from her phone and ignored it, knowing it was from her ex then proceeded to read till she fell asleep.

---

Camila woke up the next morning with a neck ache. She let out a painful groan as she sat up and tried to stretch out her neck. She looked at her phone to check the time and there was still some time left before she had to wake Lara up so she laid back down and fell back asleep.

Camila woke up an hour later and now she was about to be late. She quickly got out of bed and rushed to Lara's room to wake her up. She opened the door and saw Dinah already dressing Lara. "You're finally awake I see." Dinah said. "Sorry, I fell back asleep." Camila replied, blushing. "Go get ready then." The Polynesian said and the Latina rushed back to her room to freshen up.

"I am so sorry." Camila apologised, walking up to the table Lauren was sitting with Lara. Lauren looked up from her paperwork and smiled. "It's alright." She said, keeping her papers. "Lara, this is Lauren, your other mommy. Lauren, this is Lara, your daughter." I introduced. "Hi." Lauren said and Lara just stared at her other mother. "You have green eyes, just like me!" She said and I chuckled. Lauren laughed along and I placed my purse down.