fourteen.

"Mmm, Lauren..." Camila moaned out as the COO nipped on her neck. "Hmm?" Lauren mumbled against the brunette's skin. "I need to get Lara ready for school." The brunette answered, trying to push the woman off her. "Five more minutes." Lauren said, connecting their lips. "I need that five minutes to wake her up." Camila replied. "Fine, you win." The older woman laid down beside her. "Good morning." The brown eyed woman got out of bed and leaned down to kiss her. "Morning." Lauren grumbled, getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Be a good girl for your teachers. Mama will pick you up after school, okay?" Camila asked as she walked Lara to the entrance of the school. "Okay, bye Mommy." Lara hugged her mother. "Give Mommy a kiss." The mother said, squatting down. Lara leaned in and pecked her lips then walked towards her teacher.

"My daddy is so cool, he works in a giant building with a glass roof so you can see the sky." Lara's classmate, Chase bragged. "Well, my mommy works in a café and makes pancakes for me everyday. And my Mama also works in a big building." Lara said as she was drawing a picture of her family.

"You have two mommies?" The little boy asked. "Yea and it's awesome!" The little girl smiled. "No, it means you're a freak." Ethan, another classmate of Lara's added. "Yea! You're a freak. Do you know that one of your 'mommies' isn't even your mommy?" Chase asked. "No, they are my mommies." Lara defended. "No, you need a daddy and a mommy to have a baby." Ethan said and Lara kept quiet, feeling hurt.

Lauren got up from her chair and slipped on her blazer before leaving the office. "Picking up Lara, Ms Jauregui?" Normani asked. "Yea, is Dinah coming?" She asked. "No, she's busy today." The secretary replied. "Maybe you could bring lunch to her." The COO suggested. "Good idea." Normani replied, getting up. "Do you need a ride? I can give you one." Lauren offered. "It's alright, you better go now before Lara complains to me that you were one minute late." She said. "You're right, I'll see you later." Lauren chuckled and left.

"Mija." Lauren smiled when she saw her daughter walking towards her but frowned when Lara didn't have the same happy expression she always has. "How are you Mija?" The mother asked as Lara hugged her quickly. "I'm okay." The little girl mumbled then walked towards her mother's car. Lauren shrugged it off and followed behind, picking her up to sit her in the child seat.

"Wait, wait, wait, let's surprise Mommy alright?" Lauren asked before the kid opened the door to Camila's office. Lara ignored what her mother said and opened the door widely. "Not so subtle but okay." Lauren mumbled, entering the office. "Hi Lara!" Camila smiled, opening her arms to hug her daughter. Lara leaned in for a quick hug and the brunette carried her onto her lap. "Do you want pancakes again?" She asked. "Okay." Lara mumbled, grabbing her phone on the table, unlocking it and opening a game to play.

Camila looked at Lauren for answers but the COO shrugged her shoulders, confused as well. Camila carried Lara off her lap and stood up, placing her on her chair then walked towards Lauren, grabbing her arm and bringing her out of the office. "She's been acting like this since I picked her up." Lauren spoke. "She was completely fine in the morning. Maybe something happened in school?" Camila asked. "Possibly. Should we talk to her?" The taller woman suggested. "No, let's give her space, she'll come to us when she wants to talk." Camila replied and Lauren nodded in agreement.

"Anyways." Lauren said, pulling the brunette close to her and leaning in for a kiss. "Not here." Camila blushed. "I don't care, give me a kiss." The COO demanded. Camila placed a kiss on her cheek then walked off to place in an order for lunch. "I want Lara's pancakes as well! With extra syrup!" Lauren said and laughed, going back into the office.

"Did you draw anything today?" Lauren asked her daughter. Lara paused her game then opened her bag pack and pulled out a piece of paper, handing it to her mother then resumed her game. Lauren took a look at her daughter's drawing and smiled, it was another portrait of them, by the beach. "Tell me what you drew Mija." Lauren squatting down beside her. "Mama has two eyes, she can see." Lara mumbled.