forty-nine.

(A/N: plz read the author notes at the end thx.)

A breeze caused the curtain to let a ray of sunlight in which woke up Camila. The sleepy brunette lifted her head up to take a look at the woman she was cuddled up with. Lauren was soundly asleep, holding the brunette in her arms. Her lips were moving slightly and her eyebrows were furrowed which made Camila chuckle silently. She placed a kiss on her naked chest and laid her head on her chest, falling back asleep.

Camila woke up again, this time much later in the morning. Lauren was still asleep, her head turned away from the woman she was holding. The Cuban-Mexican tried to get out of her grip to start her day but the sleeping Cuban-American wouldn't let her go. "Don't." Lauren mumbled, holding her close to her chest.

"It's late." Camila said, lifting her head to look at the woman. "It's a Sunday, we sleep in." Lauren replied, pushed her head back down to her chest. "No, I'm hungry, feed me." The younger Latina requested, sitting up and pulling the duvet off the woman. "Fine. What do you want to eat?" The older Latina sat up, rubbing her eyes and pushing her hair back. "French toast." Camila smiled.

Lauren lunged for her waist, pinning her down on the bed. "I know what else you can have for breakfast." The CEO smirked. "Lauren! Don't be disgusting! Go make breakfast." Camila smacked her arm. "I'm talking about scrambled eggs, you're being disgusting." She got off her and put on a fresh pair of boxer briefs from the closet.

The brunette laughed and laid down. "Hey, you don't get to lie down. You woke me up!" Lauren stomped towards her and grabbed her arms, pulling her up. "Okay! I'll take a shower then." She got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom, brushing her fingers against the woman's stomach as she walked past.

Lauren shook her head and put on a shirt before heading to the kitchen to cook breakfast. She turned on the coffee machine, brewing a pot then grabbing a tiny remote to turn on the sound system. She started humming along to the song playing as she beat the eggs in a bowl.

Camila stepped out of the shower, drying herself and wrapping her towel around her body. She walked out of the bathroom and looked through Lauren's closet for a set of clothes to wear. The brunette found a pair of shorts and one of Lauren's college t-shirts, putting them on then joining her in the kitchen.

She watched the Cuban-American flip the french toast in the pan whilst singing along to the music playing and her hips swaying along as well. The Cuban-Mexican smiled, leaning against the counter until Lauren noticed another presence in the kitchen. "Camz!" She blushed in embarrassment and Camila laughed. "This reminds me of college when you were attempting to boil an egg." The brunette said, resting her head on her shoulder. "You set fire to oil and it was a hot plate." Lauren replied. "Okay, shut up, I've improved." She slapped her arm and the both of them laughed.

"Remember when you wore that bow on your head?"

"Noooo." Camila buried her face into her neck.

"I liked them, you looked really cute as a freshman." She smiled, placing the french toast onto a plate and placing another one into the pan. "Well, you're blind if you liked them." Camila mumbled. "I have to wear glasses now, so I guess I am." Lauren shrugged her shoulders and serving the last piece of french toast on the plate then turning off the stove.

"Your french toast." She said, handing Camila the plate. "Thank you, you're the best." The Cuban-Mexican placed a kiss on her cheek which made her smile. The Cuban-American poured the freshly brewed coffee into two cups and poured milk into one of them for Camila. "Coffee." She placed a cup in front of the Latina eating her french toast. "Thanks." She smiled, stuffing her mouth with bread.