fifty-three.

The family had just returned to Lauren's apartment from picking their daughter from her sleepover at Mia's and dinner. "Can we watch a movie?" The little girl jumped onto the couch. "Didn't you say that you were sleepy on the car ride home?" Camila asked, placing her purse down. "I'm not sleepy anymore!" Lara smiled.

"Alright, we can watch a movie. Now, take off your shoes, don't dirty the couch." Lauren carried her daughter off the couch. Lara cheered, plopping down onto the floor and took off her shoes then grabbing the TV remote and picking a movie.

The mothers sat down on the couch, leaving a gap between them because they knew their daughter likes to sit between them for movies. They smiled at each other and Lara squeezed herself in between her mothers.

Halfway through the movie, Lauren felt Lara's head against her arm. She looked down to see her daughter had fallen asleep. "Look." She called and Camila looked at the little girl with a smile. "Let's put her in bed." She said, getting up to turn off the TV. Lauren carefully stood up and carried the sleeping girl in her arms, trying to not wake her up. They walked to Lara's room and placed her down on her bed.

Lara stirred awake when she felt herself being lowered onto a bed. "Mama." She mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eye. "Hi, baby. I know you're sleepy but do Mama a favour and go brush your teeth?" Lauren asked. The little girl nodded and got up from her bed, walking to the bathroom. The CEO looked over at Camila and smiled, walking up to her.

"You're amazing." The cafe owner said, wrapping her arms around her neck. "No, you are." Lauren replied, pecking her lips and resting her hands on her waist. They shared another kiss again before pulling away when their daughter left the bathroom.

Lauren helped her change into her pyjamas and both mothers tucked her in. "Goodnight, mija." Camila leaned down forward and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Mommy." Lara smiled. "Goodnight, baby." Lauren smiled, lightly tickling her belly which elicited a giggle and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, Mama." The little girl hugged her jaguar plushie.

The mothers left the room, closing the door behind and went to their bedroom. When the door closed, Camila pressed her lips against Lauren's. "What's up with you?" The CEO asked, slowly guiding them to the bed. "Nothing." The cafe owner smiled, fumbling with her belt and trying to remove it. The older woman sped up the removal of her belt and undid her pants to relieve the ache from her growing bulge.

The Cuban-Mexican straddled her waist, rolling her hips and placing kisses along her jaw and neck. "Fuck, Camz..." The Cuban-American groaned, squeezing her butt.

"Mommies?"

Lauren froze while Camila quickly YEET herself off of the woman underneath her and covered her girlfriend so their daughter won't get traumatised by what she sees.

"What's wrong, baby?" The mother approached the little girl standing in the doorway. "There's something in my closet, I got scared." Lara explained. "That's okay, baby. Wait for me while I talk to Mama for a second?" She asked and her daughter nodded. Camila walked back to the bed where Lauren was still lying down. "Get dressed, look appropriate then join us in our daughter's room." She said and the other mother nodded.

Camila turned back to her daughter and held her hand out for the little girl to take. "Is Mama coming?" Lara asked as they walked to her room. "Yea, she'll join us in a second." The mother answered.

"Okay, what were you and Mama doing?"

"Uhhh, play fighting."

"Can I play too?"

"No, you're supposed to be sleeping."

"But there's a scary monster in the closet." Lara held her mother's hand tightly when they reached her bedroom. "I'm here." Lauren walked up behind the two of them in sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Mama, there's a monster in my closet." The mini-Cabello grabbed her hand.