thirty-three.

"Would you like to smoke with me?" The green-eyed woman asked, pulling out a bag of weed, grinder and a bong from her bedside drawer.

After leaving the office and having that dinner date, the couple went home and had a bit of fun before taking a break. "Sure." Camila said and the older woman grabbed the bottle of water on the bedside drawer, filled up the bong, grind the weed and filled up the bowl. "You first." Lauren passed the glass piece and lighter to her.

Camila lit the lighter, placed her lips on the mouth piece, breathed in deeply and passed the bong before passing it back. "That's a good drag." Lauren said, taking a hit as she watched her girlfriend breathe out the smoke. "Learned from the best." The café owner smiled.

After a few hits, the two women started feeling the effects of the drug. "Baby?" The COO called. "Yea?" Camila asked, taking the bong and taking another hit. "Is it still considered telling the truth if you lie in bed?" She asked. "What?" The younger woman was confused. "Like, you know, if you say the truth while you lie in bed, is it still the truth?" Lauren explained. "Duh, idiot. When you lie in bed, it's an action but you tell the truth, it's also an action that can be a lie...Shit, my mind is blown." Camila said. "I know right..." The older woman replied.

"I'm hungry. Order pizza." The brunette said, cuddling into her naked chest, hearing her lover's heartbeat. "Hawaiian?" Lauren asked, grabbing her phone. "Yea." She answered and the Cuban-American called the pizzeria. "Pizza comes in twenty minutes." She said. "There are many things we can do in twenty minutes." Camila smirked, straddling her waist and Lauren smiled, resting her hands on her hips.

The doorbell rang and both women groaned. "I'll get the door." Lauren said, pulling away and putting on her boxers and a shirt on the floor then grabbed her wallet. Camila sighed, laying back in the bed and moving her hand down to her center. "Oh, Lo..." She moaned, rubbing her clit in small, slow circles. "You continued without me?" The older woman asked, walking in with the pizza in hand. "I couldn't help myself." She smiled, hand still lazily rubbing at her clit.

Lauren opened up the pizza box and pulled out a slice. She took a bite and sat down beside the brunette, feeding it to her. "Mm, pizza and orgasms." Camila said, her voice muffled by the pizza while still touching herself. "Enjoying yourself huh?" The Cuban-American asked, feeding her the pizza again. "Yea, go get naked." The Cuban-Mexican said and Lauren laughed. "I'll let you do the honours, for the second time today." She replied.

Camila sat up, unbuttoning her shirt. She ran her hands down her body till they rested on the waistband of her boxer briefs. Then she grabbed the slice of pizza from Lauren's hand and laid back down. "Camz! My pizza!" The taller woman said. "There's still a whole box." She replied, taking a bite.

"Rude." Lauren took another slice of pizza and laid down beside her. "What happened to get naked?" The brunette asked. "You took my pizza." She said. "It's alright, you look hot like this." Camila replied.

•/•

Camila woke up with half of her girlfriend's body on top of her, face buried in her neck, limbs tangled. She smiled and placed a small kiss on the side of her head. The brunette mentally cursed when the woman on top of her shifted off her and onto her side of the bed.

She sat up, admiring the sleeping woman who looked like she was nineteen again when she slept. She leaned down, placed another kiss on her head then got out of bed.

When both feet touched the wooden floor, Camila slips on a pizza box but miraculously caught herself. She picked up the empty box and disposed it in the kitchen then went back into the bedroom.