thirty-seven.

"Oh, fuck!" Lauren moaned, thrusting her hips into the woman underneath her.

After inviting the Puerto Rican over for a few drinks and a chat, the two women found themselves in the COO's bedroom. "I'm close." Lucy dug her nails into the Cuban-American's back. "Me too." Lauren groaned, moving her hips faster. Both women reached their orgasm and the COO pulled out, laying down beside her. "Who knew Lauren Jauregui was secretly so good at sex?" Lucy asked. "I heard she packs a big surprise." Lauren replied and the two women started laughing.

"This is just a casual thing, right?" Lauren asked, removing and disposing of the used condom. "We can make this casual thing an arrangement if you're interested." Lucy suggested. "Alright, but this arrangement stops when one of us meets someone we're interested in and are sure it'll work out." She agreed.

Lucy smiled and pecked her lips before sitting up. "I have somewhere to go now, but I'll call you." She said, grabbing her clothes to get dressed. "See you next time then." Lauren smiled, reaching into her drawer to pull out a pre-rolled joint. "Can I get a hit before I leave?" The Puerto Rican asked and the Cuban-American offered her the first puff. She took a hit then said her goodbye before leaving.

Lara giggled when her Godmother had thrown her up into the air before catching her. The couple were looking after Lara as Camila had to go back to the cafe. "Don't drop her, Dinah." Normani said, watching her girlfriend play with the little girl. "Relax, I won't. Anyways, Lara loves it when I do this, right?" The Polynesian asked, tossing the little girl up into the air again.

"Again! Again!" Lara laughed. "No more, you're too heavy now. This was a workout." Dinah said, sitting down beside Normani, panting. "Kiss!" The green-eyed girl walked up to the couple and grabbed their hands. Normani smiled and looked over at Dinah then pecked her cheek. "No! A real kiss!" Lara said. "Alright, bossy." Dinah replied, kissing her girlfriend briefly before pulling away to her Goddaughter cheering.

If only Mama was here to kiss Mommy so she wouldn't be so sad. Lara thought, watching Normani and Dinah. "Why did we have to leave Mama?" The little girl asked. "I'm sure your Mommy had a good reason." Dinah reassured, stroking her arm before lifting her up high and onto her lap which cheered her Goddaughter up.

•/•

"Erm, boss?" One of Lara's barista popped her head into Camila's office. "Yes?" The brunette looked up and took off her glasses. "There is a customer causing trouble and I don't think Candece can handle him for much long." She explained. Camila sighed and got up, following her employee out to the front of the shop to see an angry man yelling at her manager.

"Sir, we can have my chefs remake a new plate for you or you can have a refund." Candece said. "I'm not going to eat your garbage food, ask your chefs to take this plate back and throw it!" The man yelled, handing the plate to the manager but he dropped it before Candece could take it.

"What is going on here?" Camila stepped in. "Who are you?" The man asked. "I'm the owner of this establishment and you are causing a scene." She answered and the man scoffed. "You're the owner? Alright then, I was served raw chicken and they screwed up my coffee order." The man yelled and his friend tried to ask him to calm down and leave the place.

"I'm sorry about that mistake, we can get you a refund on your meal." Camila apologised. "I don't need a stupid refund. You women should be at home cooking for your husbands instead of trying to do it outside. Come on, Shawn, let's go to a better place to eat at." The man grabbed his jacket and left, not before knocking over his cup of coffee. "I am so sorry about my friend. I'm sorry." His friend, Shawn apologises and ducks his head down in shame as he left the café.

"Jokes on you, I had a wife." Camila mumbled then took in a deep breath. "I am so sorry about that everyone. Please enjoy your meal." She announced to the customers who were watching the scene break down in front of them. "Let's get this cleaned up and find out who cooked the chicken please." She told her staff and retreated back to her office.

•/•

The Cuban-Mexican was working when her manager went into her office. "Mila?" Candece called. "Yea?" She asked, looking at her manager. "There is someone looking for you outside." The manager replied.

Shit. Please don't be Lauren. Camila prayed.

"It's not Lauren, if you're wondering." Candece added. "Alright, thanks." She smiled, getting up from her chair to meet the mysterious person.

She walked out to the front to see the friend of the rude man from yesterday. "Hi, can I help you with something?" Camila asked. "I just wanted to apologise on behalf of my friend for yesterday and here's some money for the damage he caused." The man said, passing her an envelope. "I cannot take this money, you shouldn't apologise on your friend's behalf." She replied, giving the envelope back to him.

"He isn't my friend anymore, especially after that statement he said about women. I actually really like the idea of your all-female staff in your cafe." He said. "Thank you. I'm Camila, by the way." She introduced. "Shawn." The man smiled, shaking her hand.

"So, Camila, maybe we could get a coffee?" Shawn asked. "Like right now? Or?" The brunette asked. "Oh right! You own this place. I mean like a different cafe or if you're comfortable to have a coffee here then sure." Shawn started blushing which Camila thought was cute. "Another cafe would be fine, Shawn." She smiled.

"Great! Maybe I could have your number to text you?" The Canadian asked, pulling out his phone. "Sure." The Cuban-Mexican took his phone and put in her number. "I won't bother you now. I'll text you." He smiled. "Sure, catch you later Shawn." She smiled back. "Bye Camila." Shawn walked away and struggled with the pull door for a bit which made the brunette smile like an idiot.

•/•

Dinah watched as her best friend laugh to herself while looking at her phone. "Who are you texting? Gimme that." The Polynesian snatched the Cuban-Mexican's phone out of her hand. "Hey! Give it back!" Camila said, trying to take her phone back. "Whose Shawn...Bagged Milk?" She asked. "He's Canadian. Now give it back!" The brunette answered.

"Is he cute? Do you have a picture?" The taller woman asked, looking through her phone. "No, Dinah I don't have a picture! Now give it back." She managed to grab her phone. "But is he cute?" Her best friend asked. "Yes, really cute." The tiny brunette started smiling.

"How many dates have you already been on?" The Polynesian asked. "Just three, we're going out later this week." She answered. "You really like him, don't you?" Dinah asked and she nodded. "Have you told him about Lara?" She asked. "Not yet, but I plan to this week. I just don't know how." Camila bit her lip nervously.

"Just tell him and if he thinks it's a dealbreaker, drop him." The taller woman shrugged her shoulders. "It's not that easy, D." Camila said. "It's simple. Repeat after me: I have a daughter and if you don't love her, I will cut off your-"

"Okay, okay! I get it! Thank you Dinah!"

:/:

hehe shawn is in this story

eid mubarak to all my muslim readers!

i am having a staycation in this really nice hotel and i'm loving it there's a fucking chandelier in the room

have a nice day!