Chapter 4: Mad Man

The next morning I woke very early. I packed all my things and ate a granola bar to give me some energy and started hiking.
     I have to find Luke soon. I thought to myself. I don't know if I can stand to be out here on my own.
     I walked for about three hours on the path until I came to a crossroads. The path that I was on split into two directions. One trail seemed to be very narrow, and the other seemed to be wider than the path that I was currently on.
     Great, where the hell am I supposed to go? Luke would be able to tell me, but he is not here and I can't get a signal. I thought to myself.
     I took the wider path because it seemed to be safer than the narrow path. It lead to a large building that looked like it had been there since the 18th century. I looked around the building and noticed that it had been abandoned for many years because of its condition.
     Great. Now what do I do? I was so unnerved by the building. Something was not right about it. It almost felt like there was something wrong with it. It wasn't normal.
     I stood there for about five minutes when I heard a sound. It sounded like somebody or something walking towards me. Then I heard a voice. It was the voice of an old man. It sounded like he was angry for some reason.
     "Hey, what are you doing out here?" The man called out to me.
"I-" I was scared by the man. Something wasn't right. "I am lost." I finished.
      "Get out of here! Get out of here, now before you regret it!" The man was coming closer and shouting at me. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He got really close to me and shouted in my face.
     "Okay! Okay! You don't have to shout at me! I'm leaving, alright!"
He grabbed me by my shirt and threw me to the ground.
     Damn, for an old man he is strong. I looked up at him, shocked.
     "You damn kids! You'll pay for your insolence!" As he yelled this he picked me up and dragged me into the abandoned house.