Chapter 7: Together Again

I was sitting on the rock for about an hour when I heard someone coming towards me. I was scared at first but then I heard a familiar voice.
     "Damn Matty. If I don't find you soon I'll go mad." It was Luke.
     I stood up and looked longingly in the direction of his voice. "Luke!" I said in a relieved and exited voice, "Luke! Baby!" As I said this, I saw Luke.
     "My Mathew! Oh thank the heavens that I have found you!" He ran over to me and kissed me.
     I started to cry both because I was so happy to see him and that I was in pain. "Luke, I am so happy to see you."
     He took a good look at me and gasped. "Mathew! Baby! You're hurt!" He looked at my face and my arm.
     "Yeah, but I will be okay." I managed to say before I started crying even harder.
    "Your arm, is it broke?"
     "Yes. I think so." I mumbled.
     He grabbed me by the waist and held me. Tears were streaming down his cheeks and onto my shoulder. "Did he do this?"
     "The old man? Yeah." I said quietly.
     "Matty, we have to get you out of here."
     I looked at him for a moment then managed to speak. "Who was that man?"
     "His name is Calvin. He is the mad man that wanders the hills."
     "Why does he hate young people?" I said as we started walking down the trails. "That I have no idea about."
     We walked until we got back to the original path. Then we had to stop because it was becoming to dark to continue.
      "Lets set up camp here." Luke said.
     "Okay. Do you want to use your tent or mine?" I said as I sat my stuff down.
     "Yours is bigger." He paused and grabbed my tent from my stuff, "We will use yours."