Hier kommt die Sonneeee

I've been given the keywords Maths,sun, piano and Yoga.
Enjoy 🤣❤

(Setting: Rammstein is sitting in the garden of their house one sunny day. Till, Schneider and Richard are sitting at the table, Ollie, Paul and Flake are in the Pool....)

Ollie: This is so relaxing... after all these days of hard work, finally a chill day in the Pool..
Paul: Pff, hard work. All you've been doing is sit on the couch, eat chips and play Assassins creed on the TV.
Ollie: Exactly! Managing that quest was fucking hard work! Anyway, Flake hasn't played anything since 5 days either...
Paul: Christian! Why haven't you played?!
Flake: Uh.... I was busy!
Paul: GET YOUR ASS INTO THE STUDIO AND PLAY NOW!!
Ollie: Jesus Paul, why are you so aggressive today? Chill man.
Paul: I'M AS CHILLED AS A CUCUMBER!!!!
Flake: Paul, listen. Maybe you need to relax your soul a bit.... You seem very...anxious.
Paul: Are you my therapist or what?
Flake: No, that's Richard's job... But maybe you should do something relaxing. Like meditating!!
Ollie: Haha, I wanna see Paul do that!
Paul: *narrows eyes* You know what, maybe that's exactly what I'm gonna do!
*gets out of the Pool and walks inside the house, passing the three at the table*
(Flake follows him inside as well)
Till: *head drops on the table*
Schneider: Did you get a Sonnenstich?**
Till: *sings* Mir scheint die Sonne ins Gesicht....
Richard: Yep, Chris, I think so.
Till: *yells* WHY IS THE SUN SO HOOOOT?!!!
Richard: Meh, it still not as hot as me...
Schneider: Richard, how much more does it take for the sun to be hotter than you?
Richard: Hmmm, at least 100 more Richard Zven Kruspes.
Schneider: Well how much degrees are you? The sun is 5.600C°.
Richard: Hmm.... 6000.
Till: You guys are not seriously doing maths right now?
Schneider: Shut up Till! Reesh, how many Richards does it take to transfer the heat of the sun to earth?
Richard: Christoph, dear, if so many Richards would be on earth, it would explode because it can't handle my heat. Don't you see? The world's already having trouble with only one RZK. Why do you think there's global warming?
Till: Because my temper rises every time you open your goddamn mouth, Kruspe, and if you don't shut your hole right now I'm gonna drown you in the pool!!
Richard: Till, are you sure you'd like to kill me? If I'd die, there'd be a second ice age, so think about it again...
Schneider: Are there gonna be Mammoths and Nut-hunting squirrels in that ice age as well?!
Richard: Sure!
Schneider: Yaaaaaaaaaay, let's kill Richard!!
(That moment Paul comes back out with a carpet)
Ollie: *yells from the pool* What you gonna do with that?
Paul: *ignores him*
Ollie: Paul?
Paul: *spreads out the carpet and starts trying to stretch his legs*
Ollie: Hahaha Paul, you aren't even gonna make a sit up!
Paul: WATCH ME!!
Ollie: *watches Paul*

5 minutes later....

(The other three are in a deep conversation about if Till + his mass + his outfit in Keine Lust would be enough to match Richard's hotness, Paul is in the middle of standing on one leg, meditating, as a extremely horrible sounds makes them all jump....)

*DIIIING BAAAMMMM*

Paul: *Falls over* What the heck was that?!
Ollie: Did a bird just die?
Flake: *playing the piano and singing* Wenn es abend isssst.....
Till: Flake, shut it!
Flake: *ignores the comment and continues to play and sing* Lalalalalalaaaaaa
Ollie: Hrrrrmmmm
Paul: *can't concentrate*
Flake: DUBIDUBIDUUUUUUU
Schneider: Oh come on, now I lost my calculation!
Paul: God, if he doesn't stop I'll never be able to calm down!
Flake: *ding ding dong* TRALALALALALA
Ollie: Well, you told him to go practice!
Richard: Guys, the ice age is near if he doesn't stop singing!
Till: CHRISTIAN ARE YOU DRUNK?! STOP SINGING!!
Flake: *sings horribly* BÜÜÜÜCK DIIIIICH TIIIIILL
Schneider: I think he rather got a Sonnenstich...
Ollie: I can't do this anymore!! *gets out of the Pool and runs up to Flake*
Flake: *sings* AAAAAND OLLIIIIEEEE TOOOOOO
Ollie: FLAKE YOU DEAF NOODLE!!!! STOP SINGING!!
Flake: Neeeevveeeerrr!! *starts running off, Ollie on his heels*
Richard: Conclusion for our formula: Richard's hotness-Tills keine lust outfit-Flakes singing skills= The temperature of the sun....

Vocabulary: **Sonnenstich=sunstroke