Let's do it.....not so quick

This idea has been given to me by camelia_TPRCOC
I hope you'll all like it :)
Enjoy 😉❤

(Setting: The Rammies are in the dressing rooms, getting all ready to film the music video for their song Pussy....)

Richard: Come on.... 10 minutes until i can go in...
Paul: You don't even have your costume on yet.
Richard: Oh Paulchen, you know I don't need a costume to impress.
Paul: My role is way better than yours anyway, I'm a cowboy. YEEHAA!!!!
Flake: Be happy.
Ollie: Yeah, I'd rather be a cowboy too. Not be Mr.Pain. I'm gonna get whipped and.... tied to a chair! And get fucked by a sexy woman! *starts freaking out*
Schneider: Oliver, calm down.
Flake: Be happy to be Mr. Pain. I'd prefer that a million times.
Till: Y'ALL ARE SCHEISSEEEEEEE!!!!!! Have another Jägermeister you cunts, then you'll all have fun like me. WE ARE ALL GONNA FUUUUUUCK!!!!!
Ollie: Nonononononononono no Jägermeister, I'll regret everything even more after that.
Richard: YES TILL give me one! I need to get myself turned down a little. Damn I can't wait those 7 minutes. I WANT TO FUCK!
Paul: No thanks, Till, I've eaten a whole pack of gummy bears half an hour ago. My hyperness is already on full level and adding alcohol might just get me to the stage of riding the rocking chair instead of the woman.
Flake: Mh, Till I could use one. Maybe the woman will like my attitude somehow and maybe change her mind about fucking me.
Schneider: Hey guys, there are fake dildos back here!

*everybody crowds behind the curtain to the little chamber*

Till: You see that big one back there? That's mineeeeee.
Richard: Nonono, that's mine.
Till: Nope.
Richard: Yes it is. Paul? You know that the best, mine or Tills?
Paul: I'd say that's a baseball bat, you nuggets.
Schneider: 5 minutes!
Till: Yes, chef!
Richard: oooooooooo there's a mirror. Why hello there you sexy partyboy richard....
Ollie: Ohhh come on. Till, why can't you be the pain guy. You like that stuff.
Till: OH OLLIIIIIIIII HAVE FUUUUUUUN. I'm the playboy I am.
Flake: Wish I was ANY OF YOUR ROLES!!!!! But no. I am heschie. A guy with boobs and a blonde wig. Or am I a woman then? I DON'T KNOW. The woman will not want to fuck me even more than she already does if i wouldn't wear a costume.
Schneider: Oh come on Flakeeeeee. Maybe you'll just have to suck. Here, try it tastes nice. *hands him a fake dildo with white goo on it*
Flake: Are you retarted?
Till: 2 MINUTES SUCKERS!!!
Ollie: Don't scream all the time!
Paul: Just wait Ollie, in a few minutes we'll all scream. But not cause we're drunk.
Ollie: Yeah cause of pain!
Richard: No, cause we're having FUNNNNNN. And to make it even more fun, you all can think of me while fucking.
Paul: Yeh no. I'll think of my rocking chair.
Flake: I'll think of home. My bed. That's where i wanna be later.
Till: I'll think of JÄGERMEISTER.
Ollie: I'll think of sweet butterflies....
Schneider: And I'll try to get onto a handfull of this white stuff. Tastes like sugar icing.

(A director comes in....)

Director: Alright, your stuntmen are all clear, we're ready for filming your guys intros.
Schneider: Stuntmen?
Till: Wait, we don't get to fuck?
Richard: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Flake: Good.
Ollie: THANK GOD
Paul: Yaaaaay I can ride my rocking chair!
Richard: *cries*