🔅7🔅

Author Pov.

It has been a month and jimin house turned to a hangout location for the three boys.

Jungkook became close with hoseok making him meet taehyung and that how the trio started hanging around jimin house.

Jungkook unlocked the door and went inside jimin house to be greeted with silence.

" they didn't come..? " Jungkook asked himself as he looked around while walking inside, he placed down his bag and went to jimin bedroom.

" jimin.. " Jungkook called in a low tone as he opened the door carefully, he noticed a small figure sleeping on the bed, he slowly approached the sleeping boy leading a smile to make it way across Jungkook face as he saw jimin sleeping with an oversized sweater and his messy hair and parted plump lips, the younger bit his own lips as he leaned closer to the sleeping beauty in front of him.

" a..achu~ " Jungkook sneezed scaring jimin.

" ju.jungkook.. yah~ "
jimin sat up and hit jungkook shoulder gently.

" you scared me.. "
jimin added as he rubbed his eyes but his small hand was covered with his sweater paws.

" sorry.. it just taehyung and hoseok hyung said they will come today. " jungkook said as he sat next to sleepy jimin.

" you know this is my house right? "
jungkook nodded at jimin question.

" but i don't know about any of this "
jimin sighed.

" did you eat? " jungkook asked while smiling ignoring the fact jimin was annoyed about them self-inviting themselves.

Jimin shook his head as he ruffled his own hair.
" ok come i will cook for you " jungkook pulled jimin outside of the room not waiting him to answer.

" its ok i can do it " jimin said worriedly.
" i will do it " jungkook frowned.

" ok.. i will go use the bathroom. "
jimin said before walking away.

" don't change! "
jungkook unconsciously raised his voice.
Jimin looked confused " why..? "

Jungkook looked at jimin from head to toe and gulped down his salvia.

" just don't.. "
jungkook looked at jimin thighs that were exposed because of the short shorts he was wearing.

Jimin smiled and nodded before going to the bathroom not sure why jungkook even stopped him from changing what was even weirder that he listened to him.

Jimin went to the kitchen but couldn't find jungkook so he went to the living room as he saw jungkook place down the pot on the table.

" what did you make? " jimin asked curiously.
" ramyoun. " jungkook said with his bunny smile.
Jimin laughed at his cuteness.

" god, you could have told me it just ramyon i got scared over nothing " jimin sat with a wide smile.

Jungkook pouted before laughing
" Shut up or you won't be having dessert ".