🔅9🔅

Author Pov.

Hoseok got worried because of jimin, he was trying to convince him but he suddenly froze and tears started to fall like a waterfall.

" jiminie..? " hoseok held jimin shoulder shaking him a bit to get him back into reality, jimin looked at hoseok so lost and sad.

Hoseok pulled jimin for a hug while rubbing soothing circles on his back.

" hyung " jungkook opened the door to see jimin in hoseok arms crying.

" what happened! " jungkook asked worried.

" nothing.. " jimin wiped his tears away and walked toward jungkook with a weak smile.

Jungkook stopped and caressed jimin cheeks.
" don't cry.. i wont force you if you don't want me "
Jimin cried again after hearing the younger words.

" yah! Jiminie " jungkook hugged jimin tight.
" i will leave you guys to talk it out " hoseok left.

Jimin hugged back jungkook and mumbled on his neck " you're so nice to me.. it's not fair.. i don't deserve y- " jungkook stopped and looked straight into his eyes making jimin nervous.

" don't you ever say that! There's nothing great about me even i do or did mistakes and i don't care about anything that happened before i knew you so don't worry jiminie.. " jungkook smiled at the end of his sentence.

" how did you.. " jungkook interrupted jimin.
" i know you're not ready.. but when you are i will always listen to you " he said.

Jimin smiled before placing a small peck on jungkook right cheek.

" thank you kookie.. " jimin blushed
Jungkook couldn't stop smiling, showing his signature bunny smile with a bit of pink dusting his cheeks.

" sorry to break what ever you're doing but we want to watch a movie so come " taehyung interrupted both of them.

" let's go "
jungkook pulled jimin outside of the bedroom.

The four boys started watching a movie but jungkook wouldn't let jimin sit alone and pulled him to sit between his legs while his back faced jungkook chest making the two boys fanboy at them but jungkook just ignored them as jimin blushed like crazy from the small kisses jungkook kept on giving him on his neck.

____

SunshineHobi.
Jeon!

Golden.Jeon
What hobi hyung.

SunshineHobi.
You like him?

Golden.Jeon
jiminie?

SunshineHobi.
Yeah

Golden.Jeon
I do

SunshineHobi.
It will take time for him to say yes
Are you sure you will be able to wait?

Golden.Jeon
Hyung
Jimin is the first " person " i ever fell for
I will wait.

SunshineHobi.
He will try his best to push you away at first.
Don't let him please..

Golden.Jeon
Why?!!