🔅11🔅

Author Pov.

The class arrived at the school gym and all of them headed to the locker rooms to change.

Jungkook changed his clothes and went outside after taehyung and yugyeom finished since the locker room was a bit crowded.

" hey isn't that Mr.park? "
yugyeom pointed at Jimin.

Jungkook turned to find a red haired guy laughing with his gym teacher.

" jimin hair is not red " Jungkook glared at the two teachers in front of him.

" but that laugh.. surely his " Jungkook hissed
Taehyung laughed and pulled him.

" someone has an eye on your boyfriend " taehyung elbowed Jungkook gaining a glare.

" his not my boyfriend.. yet! But he won't pick someone over me " jungkook looked at jimin.

" are you sure? What makes you sure he won't pick someone older and manlier over you? " yugyeom asked.

" believe me.. he will never even think of someone else " jungkook smirked as he stood in line.

Both boys looked at jungkook then smiled looking straight ahead.

Jimin turned and his eyes met Jungkook making them slowly turn to beautiful crescents.

Jungkook blushed and looked down avoiding his teacher's eyes but ended up staring at his body.

Jimin smiled and turned to the teacher who kept calling him to help him.

The gym teacher kept explaining to the male students how to do the exercises while jimin was in charge of the girls.

He wasn't an expert but he knows about exercising, abs didn't build itself on his stomach.

" Mr.Jeon focus! " Mr.Lee shouted

" how can i? "
he stood up with the sweaty body looking at jimin.

" why can't you? " Mr.Lee followed to where jungkook was looking.

" since when I bothered to answer? " taehyung elbowed jungkook to shut him up.

Jimin looked at Mr.Lee and jungkook, he felt the odd atmosphere but he wasn't really sure why, so he went and separated the two males because both kept glaring at each other.

Jungkook was still glaring at his gym teacher, while taehyung and yugyeom laughing at their jealous friend.

" here drink this " Mr.Lee offered jimin some water after ending the exercise.

" thank you.. " jimin was about to take the water but a ball accidentally hit Mr.Lee hand making him drop the water on jimin.

" sorry? " jungkook smiled sarcastically as he walked to jimin " here wear this " jungkook offered jimin his jacket as he leaned close to his ear " i don't want him to see my property " jungkook smirked after whispering to jimin ear making him blush.

Mr.Lee made the students go change to gain a few minutes to talk to jimin.. alone.

Jungkook at first didn't want to go but because he trusts jimin he decided to go and change fast!

Mr.Lee looked at jimin straight in the eyes making him feel a bit uncomfortable.

" are you free this weekend? " Mr.Lee asked.

" for? " jimin asked confused.

" i was thinking that we could.. go on a date? "
Mr.Lee asked unsurely and scared of rejection.

" a date..? " jimin eyes widened a bit

" just once let's just see if it will work between us or not? " Mr.Lee asked.

" sorry.. i am already seeing someone.. "
jimin looked down.

" you are..? " Mr.Lee asked " for how long?! "
he added.

" we're not dating... yet "
jimin answered as a blush took over his face.

" that means i still have a chance. "
Mr.Lee said in excitement.

" sorry but i have to go.. " Mr.Park walked away.

____

Jimin was leaving the school but was stopped by an angry bunny.

" did you like it? " jungkook pouted as he held jimin waist facing him.

" yah~ " jimin pushed Jungkook away looking around " students are watching "

" can't they just know? " jungkook asked.

" it will be a problem for us if they did.. "
jimin looked down.

" ok can we meet today? It's important "
jungkook asked.

" yeah sure " jimin smiled

" ok i will text you the time and place "
jungkook said smiling.

" ok then see you later " jimin waved goodbye before walking away from jungkook.

____

742 likesMia_Lee love Mr

742 likes
Mia_Lee love Mr.Park outfit today 💛💛🤦🏻‍♂️
View all 651 comments..
Sooyoung : such a cutie 💛💛
Jamie_wang : red suit him 😍😍😍
45_songjae : i am 17 and i feel old.. 💔
Momox_31 : THOSE THIGHS 😱💔
Rema_ : he looks like a 12 year old 😍

____

Jungkook was looking at his time line and again! Full of jimin pictures.

" i feel insecure without you being mine.. "
jungkook said to himself.