🔅32🔅

Author Pov.

The two boys walked in jimin apartment, but jimin being inpatient he smashed his lips on the younger lips, at first he didn't want to do it with the younger but seeing jungkook jealous really turned him on in a way, jungkook snaked his hands around jimin thighs lifting him up making jimin wrap his legs around Jungkook waist, the younger walked toward the older room gently placing jimin on the bed.

Jungkook crawled on top of the older kissing his lips before he grabbed the older hair a little roughly while pulling it back to have a full access to his neck.

He traveled downwards planting butterfly kisses all over jimin jawline and neck while leaving love marks all over the older neck, low moans escaped jimin mouth.

Jungkook pulled the older shirt off him after taking his shirt off, he started trailing kisses from his neck to his chest.

Jimin hard nibbles were so inviting that jungkook couldn't stop himself from sucking them, he sucked and licked his nibble as he pinched the other, his member getting hard as he listen to jimin moans that his trying to stop but failing miserably.

Jungkook stopped sucking the older nibbles as he went back to his plump lips, jimin licked his lips seductively as he leaned closer to kiss jungkook lips.
But the younger pulled back when he was about to connect their lips.

Jimin whined as he placed his head back on the pillow, jungkook smiled before sucking on the older pouting lips, his hand slowly reached the older hard member making him smirk into the kiss.

Jimin started moving his hips thrusting into jungkook hand to comfort his member but jungkook didnt move his hand instead he let jimin thrust into his hand to make it press on the older member.

" needy much? " Jungkook whispered seductively to the older ear before licking it, slowly flicking his tongue around his ear making small moans escape from the wet sensation he feeling on his ear.

It was weird but felt very good for jimin, his moans got louder when the younger inserted his tongue inside his ear, it was uncomfortable for jimin but jungkook touches making him feel the opposite.

Jimin couldn't handle his hard member not getting much attention, specially jungkook was going slow.. too slow to his liking.

He pushed jungkook gently and took of the rest of his clothes before hovering on top of him.

" you're being to slow.. " jimin said as he leaned to jungkook face " i know you want to tease me.. " he whispered seductively to jungkook ear " but i am horny kookie.. ".

Jungkook gulped the lump forming in his throat as he saw jimin straddle him but his face facing jungkook hard member while his perfect ass just right in front of jungkook eyes, jimin unzipped the younger jeans, pulling it down to the younger knee.

Jungkook propping himself up on his elbows as he was losing himself watching jimin hard member dripping with pre-cum right in front of his face.

It will be a lie if jimin wasn't embarrassed, but he was so horny to care right now, he held the younger hard member with his right hand as he rested on the left one to hold himself up a bit.

Jimin stared hungrily at jungkook growing hard member, he licked his lips before licking the tip of jungkook member making him groan, jimin didnt care if he was going too fast or too rough he just pumped jungkook member at a rapid pace making jungkook cum start dripping slowly.

Jungkook was a moaning mess as he felt a great pleasure overflowing his body, but what took him off guard making him moan in surprise, jimin taking his whole length while bobbing his head up and down making him gag.

Jimin pulled away from jungkook dick breathing heavily making his breath tingle with his salvia that was covering jungkook member making him gain a very weird but pleasurable sensation.

Jimin breathing calmed down making him suck  his boyfriend member again while rubbing it with his two hands.

Jungkook was already a moaning mess, but the cum that was dripping on his chest slowly made him realize that only him was receiving pleasure.

Jungkook held jimin hard member with his big hand taking him by surprise making him choke on the younger member.

Jungkook chuckled before he started moving his hand up and down the older member making him moan as he sucked him.

Jimin hip was thrusting into jungkook hand to feel more pleasure, jungkook tried to sit up while pulling jimin with him lifting his body up a bit.

Jimin sucking the younger as he used his two hands to hold himself up, jungkook moved his free hand to rub the older ass as he slowly slid his finger inside the older hole.

Jimin flinched from the sudden contact but started moving his hips to make jungkook finger-fuck his hole.

Jungkook added one more finger to loosen the older hole, jimin sucked harder on the younger member making him reach his limit.

" jimin.. i am coming.. " jimin suddenly started sucking the younger in a very slow pace making it painful for the younger who started thrusting his hips but failed to fasten jimin pace.

Jimin felt sorry that jungkook was really on his limit but he cant even come so he decided to fasten his speed again.

Jungkook pushed his 3 fingers deep inside jimin as a punishment making him deep throat him when he flinched from surprise, with that jungkook came inside jimin mouth.

" fuck.. " the only word that jungkook said before dropping back down to the bed.

" but i didn't come yet.. " jimin smirked as he turned and faced jungkook.

" you are really into it today jimin " jungkook smirked as he tried to sit up.

Jimin just licked his lips trying to stop his smile as he held the younger member trying to position it in front of his hole.

Jungkook was so turned on by jimin, specially when he slid his growing hard member inside his hole slowly moving his hips.

" i think you need some help " jungkook said as he leaned to kiss the older while thrusting deep inside him.

Jimin was moaning into the kiss as he felt the younger fast pace, jimin became a moaning mess when jungkook hit his sweet spot.

After few hard thrust both jimin and jungkook came, the two boys were so tired that they just laid down not caring to shower.

Jungkook pulled jimin close and hugged him as he placed a kiss on his head as he tightened his grip around jimin waist.

" i love you jiminie~ " these words made jimin sink into another world as tears started falling from his eyes wetting the younger chest.

Jungkook looked worried when he saw jimin crying so he started wiping the tears.

" whats wrong baby.. " jungkook asked worried.
" i.. i love you too kookie " jimin said before connecting his lips to his boyfriend, jungkook smiled as he kissed back his sobbing boyfriend.

The End.