🔅10🔅

Author Pov.

Jimin walked to school after getting a drink from the cafe, he was so happy and humming some songs as he walked until he got a call, he opened his bag searching for his phone.

____

DADDY👅! Is calling
Accept / Decline

DADDY👅!
Hey baby

🍥Mochi🍥
Hhhh hey kookie

DADDY👅!
Where are you?

🍥Mochi🍥
Near the school
Three minutes and i will be there

DADDY👅!
Good i am waiting for you.

🍥Mochi🍥
It's ok you can go to class

DADDY👅!
But i will see you more if i wait

🍥Mochi🍥
Sh..shut up
- jimin blushed at jungkook words -

DADDY👅!
- jungkook laughed knowing that jimin felt embarrassed -

🍥Mochi🍥
Ok i see you bye

____

Jimin ended the call and walked to the happy boy in front of him.

" jiminie can we skip? " jungkook pouted trying to convince his teacher.

" nice try! No " jimin held his hand and pulled jungkook inside.

The students were watching them and how close they are but both didn't care, jimin had a class to catch and jungkook had his eyes on jimin.

After jimin took attendance and told his students about all the announcement the school made, he looked at jungkook who was staring at him for a while now making him blush as he tried walking out of the class.

Some of the boys turned to jungkook
" what was all that about? " one of the boys asked.

" what? " jungkook asked confused.
" Mr.park? " the boy asked curious.

" nothing " jungkook smiled.
Taehyung looked at him and sighed.
" kook we need to talk "

Taehyung left the class room followed by jungkook.
" what are you doing? " taehyung asked.

" what? " jungkook asked confused.
" do you really like him jungkook? "
taehyung asked unsure of his friend feelings

" do you think i will waste my time on a teacher if i don't? " jungkook asked in a serious tone.

" that's true bu- " jungkook cut him off.
" save it. i am not joking around so don't worry "
Jungkook walked away and taehyung just sighed before following him back inside.

It was break time now, and jimin just finished his work when one of the teachers approached him.

" hey Mr.park " the teacher said.

" oh hey Mr.Lee " jimin smiled leading his eyes to turn to small cute crescents.

" i need help with my gym class if you're free can you help me? " Mr.Lee asked.

" sure if i am free at that period "
Jimin smiled as he checked his schedule

" when is it? " jimin asked

" tomorrow just meet me before the first class to set the equipment " Mr.Lee answered

" ok i am free so i will help you " jimin smiled
Mr.Lee looked at jimin with a smile before nodding and walking away to his desk.

____

DADDY👅! Is calling
Accept / Decline

DADDY👅!
Can we meet up today?

🍥Mochi🍥
I can't, can it be tomorrow?

DADDY👅!
Why?

__
Jimin chuckled as he felt jungkook pouting.
__

🍥Mochi🍥
I have an appointment today
But i promise i will hang with you tomorrow

DADDY👅!
Ok.. take care.

🍥Mochi🍥
You too kookie

____

Jungkook hanged up with a disappointment all over his face.

" what now? " taehyung looked at jungkook.
" he have an appointment so we can't meet " jungkook said before sighing.

" how about we go watch a movie? "
taehyung asked unsure.

" yea ok " jungkook nodded as he followed taehyung.

The next day

Jimin assigned a student to tell jungkook to take the attendance since he trust him.

Jimin went to change his clothes before the bell ring he wore black shorts and a loose white tshirt.

He walked to the school gym and stood next to Mr.Lee helping him set up the equipment for the next class.

Jungkook stood in front of the class and looked at them unamused.

" ok so how and when did that happen? Jeon taking attendance and not skipping? " one of the students asked shocked.

" i am Mr.Park favorite i guess? " jungkook smirked before opening the attendance file.

" I will call your names so if you hear, answer fast if not well i will just mark you absent even if you're 2 seconds late to answer " The class tensed up because of what jungkook said.

He called the names fast and all the student answered as fast as they can making him sigh in accomplishment.

" that's it we have gym next so lets go " jungkook signaled taehyung to bring his bag because he was lazy to walk back to his desk.