🔅15🔅

Author Pov.

Jungkook woke up and saw jimin snuggled under him while hugging his waist, he couldn't hold his smile as he saw the older messy red hair and natural light pink cheeks with his lips parted away making his crooked teeth visible.

Jungkook didn't want to wake the older, but he knew if he didn't jimin will nag at him.

" jiminie~ " jungkook whispered to jimin ear making him rub his face in jungkook neck leading jungkook to giggle from the ticklish sensation.

" chimchim~ "
jungkook called jimin as he caressed his hair.

" kookie let me sleep "
jimin answered in a raspy voice.

" i am fine with skipping school with you but don't nag me later for doing so " jungkook sighed as he tightened his grip on jimin.

" fuck.. " jimin mumbled as he buried his head deeper in jungkook neck.

" i would love too " jungkook smirked as his hand slipped down to jimin butt.

Jimin flinched from the pain " yah! "
Jungkook laughed before rubbing jimin butt apologizing.

Jimin bit jungkook ear making him groan from pain.
" my ear.. " jungkook pouted as he rubbed his ear.

" believe me it's not the same pain i am feeling. "
Jimin sighed as he tried standing up.

Jungkook was laughing as he looked at jimin struggling to stand up.

Jimin pulled the bed cover off jungkook to cover his body before walking to the door.

" lowkey checking my body "
jungkook winked at jimin.

" i think its the way around baby " jimin rolled his eyes as he fixed the cover on his body while heading out off the bedroom.

Jungkook stood up and changed his clothes before leaving without informing the older.

Jimin was humming some songs as he walked back to his room after the shower.

" kookie? " the older called jungkook but got no response.

" where did he go.. " jimin mumbled to himself as he dialed jungkook phone.

🍥Mochi🍥 is calling.
Accept / Decline

DADDY👅!
miss me already?

🍥Mochi🍥
Where did you go?

DADDY👅!
Home

🍥Mochi🍥
Why?

DADDY👅!
I need to shower and change my clothes

🍥Mochi🍥
I could've lent you some..

DADDY👅!
Cute..
But no thanks

🍥Mochi🍥
Why

DADDY👅!
You're small and tiny and i am just.. BIG

🍥Mochi🍥
Yeah right

__
Jimin rolled his eyes
__

DADDY👅!
See you at school chimy

🍥Mochi🍥
Ok kookie