?25?

Author Pov.

Jimin and jungkook got back to jimin apartment, jimin was still mad at what happened in the club with eunbin and the guy that she paid money too.

Jimin was taking off his shoes before he turned to look at jungkook who was quiet all the way back.

" you ok? " jimin asked worried.
Jungkook nodded and jimin sighed weakly before he turned to walk inside to the bedroom.

Jungkook ran after jimin and pulled him to a back hug making him stand still in his place.

" what's wrong kookie? " jimin asked.
" can we continue.. where we stopped " jungkook mumbled near jimin ear.

A smirk formed on jimin face before he turned to look at jungkook.

" you sure..? " jimin asked.
Jungkook nodded with a slight blush.

Jimin smiled " good " is all what he said before he pulled jungkook into a kiss as he walked backward to his room making jungkook follow him trying his best not to disconnect their lips.

Jimin bumped into the bed making him fall on his back making jungkook on top of him, the younger smiled before he connected their lips again.

What shocked jungkook that jimin turned him over pinning his two hands next to his head while one of his legs between jungkook thighs.

Jimin leaned as he whispered seductively to jungkook " but i am not in the mood to bottom tonight ".

Jungkook gulped down what ever was forming in his throat from the nervousness he got from this sentence while the older smirked as he noticed the frustrated boy underneath him.

" is it your first? " jimin whispered to jungkook ear as he started kissing the younger ear.

Jimin started to flick his tongue around the younger earlobe making him release few low moans.

" does it feel good..? " jimin asked before biting the younger earlobe pulling it after sucking on it slowly.

Jungkook just nodded as he leaned into the kiss his receiving under his ear.

Jimin took of his shirt while staring deep into jungkook eyes, jungkook gulped but did the same making a smirk form on jimin face.

Jimin started sucking the younger neck tracing it down till his chest and slowly reaching down.

" jimin.. " jungkook held jimin hand a bit scared.
" don't worry kookie " jimin smiled as he took off jungkook pants.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt jimin sucking his erect member letting out muffled moans.

Jimin felt needy suddenly after seeing jungkook in this state for the first time.

Jimin stopped sucking on the younger member as he placed his fingers in his mouth sucking them slowly while eyeing the younger.

Jungkook was blushing from watching jimin lick his own finger erectly.

" i.. i will do it "
jungkook pulled jimin hand as he sat up a bit.

Jimin smiled as he watched the younger suck on his finger making his member harder then it is, the older pulled his hand and used his other to push jungkook down.

" it may hurt, but believe me you will enjoy it "
Jimin said smiling as he moved his finger over jungkook hole.

Jungkook was scared but tried his best to stay composed under jimin.

Jimin inserted his finger slowly stretching jungkook hole making him moan in the progress from the foreign feeling.

Jimin pulled jungkook legs apart as he positioned his erect member in front of the younger virgin hole.

Jungkook eyes got teary as he felt his boyfriend slowly pushing his member inside him.

Jimin was worried so he waited the younger to adjust himself before moving as he kissed him to take the pain out of his mind even for a while.

Jungkook signaled jimin that he can move, making jimin groan as he moved deeper inside.

" fuck your tight kookie.. " jimin stated.
" its m..my f..first stupid! " jungkook said as he breathed heavily from the pain his feeling
" its only normal if i am tight " he added.

Jimin smiled as he thrusted into his boyfriend.
" think of it as a punishment then " jimin whispered seductively as he fastened his pace.

Jungkook became a moaning mess from the sudden pleasure he felt because of jimin.

" fuck! I think i am c..cuming " jungkook said as he wrapped his hands around jimin neck.

Jimin thrusted faster " me too.. " few seconds later both boys came as they panted heavily.

Jimin moved few more times before he pulled out from jungkook making him wince from the loss of pleasure inside his hole, jimin laid down next to jungkook pulling him close to cuddle.

" i love you kookie.. "
jimin mumbled next to the younger ear.

" i love you too.. mochi " jungkook blushed as he hugged the older burying his head on his boyfriend chest " but i am not bottoming again " he added.

Jimin chuckled " who knows "
" hyung it hurt i don't want to do it again "
Jungkook pleaded his older boyfriend.

" shush.. sleep " jimin chuckled as he tightened his grip on his whining boyfriend.

Jungkook smiled as the older caressed his hair while they both slowly drifted to sleep.