🔅23🔅

Author Pov.

Jimin woke up early to see jungkook still laying next to him, he couldn't stop his smile as he caressed the younger hair and cheeks.

" why am i always soft when it comes to you.. "
jimin mumbled as he leaned to kiss the younger lips.

" i really love you " jimin kissed the younger before leaving the room, he walked to the kitchen to cook something for him and the younger, while he was cooking he felt a hand wrap around his waist.

" what are you cooking jiminie~? "
jungkook asked in a cute but a bit raspy voice.

" pancake with egg and bacon "
jimin answered as he flipped the last pancake.

" you finished already? "
jungkook mumbled on jimin neck.

" well yeah i woke a while ago " jimin smiled as he turned to put for jungkook some pancake on a plate.

" can i have side dishes? " jungkook asked.
" what do you want? " jimin smiled as he caressed the younger cheeks.

" you? " jungkook asked unsure making jimin giggle.

" no I meant food " jimin said as he looked at jungkook with a loving smile.

" then i will just eat anything you make " jungkook smiled his bunny smile making jimin nod with his beautiful crescents eyes, the older ruffled jungkook hair before going to make the egg and bacon.

" i am gonna talk with her tomorrow.. "
jungkook said as he ate the pancake.

" oh.. " jimin bit his lips trying to contain his smile.
" i was stupid enough to accept her back so i should be the one pushing her away this time.. "
jungkook said as he released a sigh.

" this time? " jimin asked confused.
" mmm.. it's not the first time she come back asking me to accept her back.. " jungkook mumbled but it didnt go unheard by the smaller one.

" she dumped me few times because she had to travel or I wasn't worthy enough that why she always left me for unknown reasons and when she came back, at first i was fine because I never loved or liked the girls i dated before.. but you.. it's different " jungkook said the last word as a tear unconsciously rolled down his cheeks.

Jimin looked at jungkook as he turned him before pulling him close for a hug burying jungkook head into his chest while caressing the younger hair.

" i am sorry jiminie.. "
jungkook tightened his grip around jimin waist.

" don't cry.. kookie I understand you.. you're still young too.. and theres always ups and downs in a relationship.. i am just glad that we didn't end with our downs.. " jimin said to the crying boy in his arm.

" why are you so sweet jimin.. i don't deserve you "
Jungkook mumbled on the older chest.

" i am not the best boyfriend.. but i will always try to be for you " jimin said.

" me too " jungkook smiled as he looked at jimin eyes a smile never leaving his lips.

Jimin looked down staring at jungkook eyes as he slowly leaned closer.

" can i kiss you..? " jungkook asked.
" like you asked for permission before " jimin smiled before crashing his lips on the younger.

Jungkook kissed back jimin as he carried the smaller and made him sit on the table while deepening the kiss.

Jimin smiled into the kiss as he cupped the younger cheeks and wrapped his leg around jungkook waist, the younger pulled away from the kiss guilt all over his face.

" whats wrong kookie.. " jimin asked worried.
" i feel like i am taking advantage of you "
jungkook mumbled as he looked down.

" i want this jungkook.. if i didn't I wouldn't let you touch me easily.. i have my own needs too.. and your touch is one of them right now.. " jimin said before pulling the younger to a kiss.

Jungkook closed his eyes as he kissed jimin back.
Jimin bit the younger lips asking for permission to slide his tongue in which jungkook happily complied too.

The fight for dominance lasted for few seconds until jungkook easily won, making the older pout into the kiss while pulling his tongue out of jungkook's.

Jungkook laughed as he rested his forehead on jimin's, the older glared at jungkook cutely with a pout making the younger pull him back to another passionate kiss.

" i can't seem to get enough of you.. "
jungkook mumbled into the kiss.
Jimin smiled shyly and hugged jungkook.

" what the fuck? "
a familiar voice said making both boys eye widen.

" yah! Didnt you two break up? " taehyung shouted.
Jimin looked at jungkook and realized he didn't announce it yet that they are back.

Jungkook noticed and smiled as he pulled jimin closer " will i be kissing him if we didn't get back together? " jungkook asked.

Jimin hid his face on jungkook chest as his cheeks developed a red color from embarrassment.

" what about eunbin? " hoseok asked coldly.
" i am talking to her later.. " jungkook kissed jimin head after finishing his sentence.

" this will be your last chance jungkook if you hurt jimin again i wi- " taehyung cover hoseok mouth.

" he just means his glad you're back together but don't hurt him again " taehyung said " and have safe sex " taehyung winked before pulling hoseok.

" he can dream about it but Jimin won't let him "
hoseok shouted.

" what do you mean? " jungkook asked confused.
" jimin won't let you touch him easily just because he forgave you " hoseok said with a smirk.

" are you sure about that? " jungkook asked as one of his hand slowly slipped between jimin thigh, gently caressing his crotch area making him utter a yelp from the sudden contact.

Taehyung and hoseok eyes widened making jungkook smirk.

" see i can but being a gentleman i won't " jungkook pulled his hand from between jimin legs gaining a hit on his shoulder from the blushing cute guy in front of him.

" what ever, we're going to a club today and you two are coming.. first it was to comfort jimin but now lets just celebrate you getting back together " taehyung said in excited tone.

" and don't worry namjoon is a friend with the owner so you will be able to enter easily "
hoseok said.

Jungkook nodded " when are we meeting there? "

" at 8pm " hoseok answered before pulling taehyung
" lets go i think we interrupted enough " he added.
Taehyung nodded while following hoseok.

When the two boys left jimin looked at jungkook
" you being a gentleman that's why you're not touching me? " he raised his eyebrow as he asked playfully which jungkook nodded to.

" i really want to punish you but i will let it slide.. "
jimin said before he whispered the last words in jungkook ear " for now. " jimin bit the younger ear before leaving him alone.

" ok i changed my mind come here " jungkook said before running behind jimin " oh and i think you should change your apartment pin code "
Jimin just laughed as he nodded.