🔅27🔅

Author Pov.
A week later on friday.

Jungkook was thinking of sleeping over at jimin's, but jimin was helping the namjin couple with their cafe, so he had to wait at home until his boyfriend comes back.

Jimin arrived home at 11:30 pm, he walked in to be greeted with jungkook timberlands and a big bag.

" he didn't tell me he was coming " jimin chuckled to himself as he walked toward his bedroom.

Jimin opened the door slowly and as much possible.. quietly, not sure if jungkook was even waiting him.

Jimin smiled when his eyes landed on his sleeping boyfriend, jimin stood in front of jungkook legs before slowly crawling over him while calling him in a low but cute voice.

Jungkook felt a bit annoyed because he was sleepy but slowly opened his eyes as he saw jimin on top of him staring deep into his eyes.

" why didn't you tell me you were coming? I would have left early " jimin pouted as he hugged jungkook.

" i didn't know you were away " jungkook replied while wrapping his hand around jimin.

" i don't care.. i am sad " jimin mumbled over jungkook neck making him feel a bit ticklish.

" why baby? " jungkook giggled as he moved his upper body a bit away from jimin, not like it was possible since he was laying on top of him.

" let's go buy ice cream? "
jimin asked in a natural cute voice.

Jungkook let out a laugh as he ruffled the older hair. " you woke me up for ice cream? "
Jimin smiled and nodded.

Jungkook laughed
" i am hurt.. but what ever let's go "

Jimin eyes widened " really? "
Jungkook nodded " but kiss me first "
Jimin smiled as he kissed jungkook.

Jimin stood up before helping jungkook.
Both boys went out after jimin changed his clothes.

The two boys walked together to a nearby ice cream parlor, while jimin humming some songs and jungkook laughing at how cute his boyfriend being.

They walked inside the ice cream parlor, surprisingly it was still open at a late time.

" you know your craving are worse than a pregnant woman " jungkook said as he rested his hand on top of jimin head while leaning close to pick an ice cream flavor, jimin giggled as he thought about what flavor he should get.

" i will take one cookies 'n' cream cone " jungkook ordered before turning to jimin.

" what do you want chim? " jungkook asked.
Jimin pouted as he placed his index finger on his lips thinking while staring at the flavors.

The counter boy stared at jimin while licking his lips, jungkook noticed so he hid jimin behind him.

" ok you took your time " jungkook said before looking at the worker with a serious expression
" one vanilla ice cream.. cone too " jungkook ordered.

Jimin whined " can't i have strawberry instead? "
Jungkook sighed " can you add strawberry ice cream on top of the vanilla? " he asked.

The counter boy nodded as he left to make the order, jungkook kept staring at the boy with cold expression as he felt jealous over his boyfriend.

Jimin noticed the jealous boy so he hugged him from the back while he rested his chin on jungkook shoulder.

The boy came back with the two ice cream cones, he gave them their order while staring at them.

Jimin took his cone and started licking the ice cream while moaning in pleasure while jungkook was paying.

The boy looked at jimin and gulped down ignoring the jealous boyfriend in front of him.

" excuse me?! " jungkook said in a loud voice startling the boy while jimin turned confused.

After finishing paying jungkook held jimin hand tightly and pulled him out of the ice cream parlor walking as fast as he can to get far from the counter boy.

Jimin laughed when he noticed his boyfriend and sat on those ' sitting walls '.
< its like a short wall/bench made of bricks >

Jungkook turned to look at jimin who was enjoying his ice cream even though the weather was a bit cold.

" why did you have to look so beautiful.. "
Jungkook suddenly blurted out as he stood between jimin legs.

Jimin blushed as a smile crept over his face.
" oh.. your ice cream is melting kookie "

Jungkook looked at his ice cream for few seconds before moving it near jimin face.

" help me.. clean it " jungkook asked the older while holding the melting ice cream cone in front of his face, jimin stared at jungkook eyes before leaning toward the ice cream cone, he closed his eyes as he licked the melted ice cream from jungkook hand.

Jungkook face turned red as he watched jimin licking the dripping ice cream with the tip of his pink tongue, making him lick his own lips as he tried his best not to think sexually about their situation.

Jimin held jungkook hand closer as he licked his hand more with his tongue tip.

Jungkook couldn't handle watching his boyfriend anymore, he pulled jimin head up by his chin for a kiss that tasted sweet...

Jungkook started sucking the older lips as he heard few moans escape the older mouth.

" you're enjoying this..? "
Jungkook smiled into the kiss.

" yeah.. but kookie.. " jimin said in a low voice as he avoided looking at the younger eyes.

" yes..? " jungkook asked as he placed a small peck on the older lips.

" people are watching.. " jimin said making the younger face turn red as he met with the eyes of random people looking at them and their weird ice cream flavored kiss session.

Jungkook blushed and bowed to few mumbling sorry as he left jimin and ran away.

Jimin followed the younger after throwing his melted ice cream.

" yah kookie "
jimin whined as he followed his boyfriend.

" shut up! " jungkook ran with red cheeks.
Jimin laughed as he followed jungkook to his apartment.

Finally jimin was able to catch jungkook.
" god did you have to run away? "
jimin panted as he asked jungkook.

" i almost had a boner in public and it's all your fault park jimin! " jungkook said with flushed face.
Jimin smiled making his eyes turn to beautiful crescents.

" it's not funny.. jimine~.. "
Jungkook walked toward jimin hugging him.

" well it's cute.. but i am still sad I couldn't finish my ice cream so you owe me another one " jimin said cutely as he played with the younger hair.

" i am never taking you to an ice cream parlor or give you ice cream ever in my life. " jungkook stated making jimin gasp.

" why?!!!~ " jimin whined.

" cause i am jealous.. and you eat ice cream in a pervert way which is not good if children see it "
Jungkook nodded at his own words and avoided jimin as be opened jimin apartment door.

Jimin chuckled as he scratched his head in confusion while following the younger inside.