Chapter Two: He remembers, She can't, He hopes

He is already up, just finished shower and preparing his stuffs for work. His eyes sadden at the moment he remembered the things that his wife do to him.

Flashback

“babe” he called from the shower room.

“yes babe?” she asked back

“I’m feeling lonely here, would you, by any chance can accompany me here?” he asked her sweetly.

“no babe. You know that you have to go to work, and with me accompanying you there will just make you impossible to do so.” He heard her told him matter-of-factly.

“is that so, huh?” he asked back, coming out of the shower room with just a towel wrapped just below his waist.

“yes, it is.” She said not cutting her gaze on what she is doing.

He slowly walk towards her and hug her from the back while she is preparing his things.

“are you underestimating my stamina huh?” he asked her softly, then lean his head just to kiss softly on her neck.

He smile when she tilts her head a little to give him more access on his little ministration. He heard her moan softly when he trace her jaw line with his lips.

After some teasing, he jerk when she aggressively turn around to face him. Her eyes, full of passion stares at him, he gulps.

She then lifts her arms and wraps it around his neck, her one hand caressing the back of his head.

“mmm…” he whispers.

She then lean in and caress his lips with her sexy, soft lips. She tilts her head a little to deepen it but then when he snapped out of the trance and had the courage to deepen the kiss back, she pulled away.

He looks up to her and there she is, staring back at him again, but the passion is no longer present. After a while, her lips smirk.

He raised an eyebrow.

Then she taps his cheek softly and huskily whispers “you have to go to work, babe”

then she grins.

This woman really drives him very crazy, he thought.

His reminiscing just got interrupted when he heard his phone rings.

He sighs, and then reach for his phone on his pocket.

He frowns a little seeing the caller to be his dad.

“hello dad” he greets.

“Gerald, son, how are you?”

“I’m doing fine. And you? How’s mom?”

“We’re fine. How’s Grace?”

“She is fine.”

After some talk…

“no dad” he refuse

“why? It won’t be long. Just a month or something.”

“I’m busy with my own shop and besides, where’s ate? Let her handle her business” he said frustratingly.

“She’s busy here in Egypt, with our business. You know that she can’t handle that all alone, that’s why she, we needs your help.”

“then close some”

Silence then took between them. When he is about to take back his words knowing he just said the impossible, his dad spoke

“you know that’s not possible.”