Chapter Nine: Back Into His Arms Again

She is walking by the beach holding hands with a man walking beside her. He then swayed their hands like a child which made her laugh. He laughed too as he heard her laughed.

She looked at him and an angel looking man looked back at her. She can feel the warmth that his hand gives despite the coldness that the little waves under her feet give.

He stopped walking making her stopped as well. He faced her then lifted his hand to cup her cheek. He smiled softly and lovingly to her. Gerald then slowly leaned to her and she closed her eyes before he brushed his lips to hers.

She lifted her arms to snake it on his neck to deepen the kiss. Then she lightly open her mouth inviting him to enter which he obliged. After seconds, their passionate exchange ended.

He is still looking at her lovingly while his arms are around her small waist.

And she is looking at him lovingly as he did while her arms are still around his neck, her hands lightly massaging his scalp.

They stayed like that for a while until a sudden shout interrupt them. She looked at her back where she thinks the voice came from.

“Baby..” Matt utters.

There is Matt standing not far away from them, tears rolling down his manly face.

“Please don’t leave me!” he shouted.

She jerked up while tears are rolling down on her beautiful face.

She is hurt.

She knows that that was just a nightmare but she can’t help herself feeling the pain.

Seeing Matteo like that, seeing him hurting because of her, that really hurts her.

Then tears continuously fall from her eyes.

Her nightmare is different from before, well the only similiraty they have is that she looks really in love with another man.

And this time, she remembered the other man’s face.

The man who recently claimed as her husband.

“Hey” she then heard a soft voice coming from her left.

She wiped her tears away before looking on the direction where she heard the voice. There is him, the other man, the man who she love on her nightmare, the man who insist that he is her husband, the man named Gerald, sitting on a chair while his daughter is sitting on his lap.

Both are looking at her worried

and then tears fell from her eyes again.