Chapter Ten: Unconsciously Untrusting Him.

Shine is still walking while looking for something she will give Grace. She already missed the child. Grace is technically their princess especially for her parents.

She had 3 siblings; 2 sisters and a younger brother. She is the 2nd child, her ate Cheng is the eldest, Gabriel is the youngest while Sarah was her younger sister.

From the Geronimo’s tatlong marias, Sarah is the first to marry and ofcourse, the first to gave birth, to gave birth to one beautiful child.

For them, Sarah fell in love too early with Gerald, her husband. They even had their wedding secretly at Hongkong.

She scoffed. She thought that time, her baby sister is not a baby anymore. They all love Sarah. She is different. She knows that, even though sometimes, she is jealous, still she loved her. She is adorable, charming, kind and most of all, she is a good daughter  and a sister.

That’s why when she married Gerald, it took them long enough to accept that their baby will be a mother eventually. Both Sarah and Gerald just graduated college that time. Thanks heaven that both families are well-off, with business and all.

Her baby sister’s own familiy is perfect. Atleast from her point of view. Sarah quit at her work to be a full time wife and mother while Gerald works really hard for the family and love her the way any woman wants.

At first, she is skeptic about Gerald since Gerald is a well-known playboy. True, her sister is famous at their university too and that is because Sarah is an academic awardee, a member of student council, a member of theatrical play, a swimming varsity and most of all, a very beautiful lady. However, Gerald’s fame is different from Sarah’s. Yes, he’s a basketball varsity and not to mention he’s the team’s captain, but he is also famous as the jackass, the playboy, and the gangster.

Her family opposed the idea of him courting her baby sister. Of course, being a member of Geronimo’s clan, her parents already eyeing someone to be Sarah’s future husband. It’s not that the Andersons is a name that you wouldn’t choose to be your last, In fact, Anderson is also a well-known familiy especially at corporate talks.

Then Sarah and Gerald had a secret relationship. After a year, they both talked her parents about their relationship. She can still remembered her parents reactions once Gerald entered their house. It’s priceless.

She smiled.

Ofcourse, her parents denied them. They graduated and no one in their family knows that they continue the relationship. Her baby sister worked as an engineer on one of their companies. Then after 6 months of working, she flew to Hongkong. Her baby sister told them that she’ll just take a vacation.

Then after a week, she was back.

She is back with someone.

And she is no longer the Sarah Geronimo.

But the Sarah Anderson.