Math

I wake up and get ready for school.  Once I'm ready I go in my car and drive to school. I park and walk inside.

Once I'm inside I go to my locker. Of course the boys are there. Oh great Ashley is also there talking to them.

I walk past and go to my locker. I say excuse me so I can get to it because it's a bottom locker.

"Excuse me"

They don't move so I say it again

"Hello Excuse me"
"Oh sorry I guess" Jack said

He has the others move and I go to my locker. I open it and get my stuff. I quickly walk away and go to the class.

I make it and of course the boys aren't there. The class starts and they are late of course.

Five minutes in and they all walk in.

"Corbyn, Daniel,  Zach, Jack, and Jonah why are you late" our Math teacher asks
"Sorry" Corbyn says
"Just sit down" He says

They sit down and we continue with the lesson.

"I see your late" I whisper to Daniel
"Like Zack the other day"
"Your so annoying"

I continue to do the math work and my teacher collects our homework.

We hand it to him and he gives us our quiz. Today the quiz is on Geometry. As I do my quiz I see that Jack is looking at my quiz.

I don't care so i don't say anything. Instead for the ones I haven't done i put the wrong answers and watch him hand it in.

As soon as he walks up I change the answers to the right ones and hand mine in as well. After the quiz is done we all leave for the next class.