English

I go into English my favorite class. It's my favorite class because of course Zack is in my class.

But it's also bad because Ashley and the boys are there too. For some reason the boys are late again.

We don't have class for another 10 minutes so it's fine. Five minutes in and they are in the class.

Great I have to deal with them for five more minutes.

They sit down and start talking to themselves. Then, Ashley walks in. Great just what I want to deal with.

I already know she's going to say something like she always does. Except this time the boys will hear it.

Usually they aren't there for it except for now. She walks in puts her stuff on her desk next to Zack and walks over to me.

"Oh hi your in this class" she says to me
"I've been in your English class since Middle School."
"Oh really I never noticed you before"
"Um seventh grade you sat next to me and we were partners on everything." I say
"I guess you aren't that memorable" she says walking away

I roll my eyes and the teacher walks in

"Okay So today we are going to start the essays. The essays are on the importance of school. I will hand out the papers and I want you to highlight and take notes"

She starts to hand out the papers and I go to take out my highlighter.

"Hey Nicole can I borrow your highlighter." Zack who's sitting in front me asks

I see that Ashley is turned around so I'm scared for what to say.

"Umm I only have one sorry" I say my voice shaking
"Oh okay" he says turning around

I get my paper and start to highlight it.

"Wow you talked to him was that scary" Daniel says whispering
"Shut up and do your work" I say
"Was it that bad"
"Just stop" I say
"Just tell me"
"Oh my god just stop talking to me" I say louder this time people turn and stare

Everyone turns back around and he continues his work. I Finish highlighting and start to write the essay.

I start paragraph three and my teacher tells us we have five minutes left of class and to put our stuff away.

I put it away and Daniel try's talking to me again.

"What was that" he says
"I was getting annoyed cause you kept talking to me"
"You just made yourself look bad" he says
"I'm aware" I say and the bell rings now time for science