52

(Oof I never said what day it is so just say it's Saturday)

'So this is my husband Vincent and his son Lorenzo (I found this name on google don't yell at me) he's 18 just like you'

'Oh hi' I say

'Well you guys should go talk while we talk about grown up stuff' she says telling us to go away

***********
*his room*

'So what do you like to do' he asks
'I don't know how about you' I respond
'I like to draw and play soccer' (he said football in the actual thing don't attack me okay enough of these stupid lil authors note things)
'That's fun my friend plays soccer'
'Oh do you like it'
'Yeah I do'
'Oh and by the way I should clarify now that we have to share a room while you're here so I'll sleep on the air mattress and you can sleep on the bed'
'No no it's fine you should sleep in your own bed'
'Okay then'

I soon get a phone call and when I do it's from Jonah

'Sorry I gotta answer this'
'Who is it'
'My boyfriend oh and be prepared to hear a lot of english'
'Ooooo I love hearing how people speak from there'

*phone call*
"Hey" I say answering the call
"Hi how's Italy"
"It's fun we came here at 3 in the morning so we haven't done much but today we're at my aunts house where we're staying"
"Oh cool well Daniel's with me and he wanted me to tell you he said hi"
"Tell him I said hi too...um what time do you guys want me to call you for the tutoring thing"
"Hold on... we gotta figure out the time difference"
"Okay"
"So the most reasonable is 7 p.m for you and 10 a.m for us"
"Are you sure that isn't too early"
"I'm sure let's just double check with Zach... hey Zach can you be at my house for 10 a.m tomorrow...he said yes"
"Okay well then that's when we'll do it"
"Oh Now I'm not sure if that means it's 7 tonight for you or not"
"We'll figure it out anyways I have to go but I miss you"
"I miss you too" he says quietly probably so the other boys don't here

It goes silent for a second but then he starts talking again

*********
Do you think Nicole's better with Daniel or Jonah or anyone else I just wanna know which direction I should take this book in