83

*hey my friends right now Nicole and Jonah are making out and yeah im uncomfortable writing all that kinda stuff so ill leave it to your imagination. just know theyre laying down.*

we are in a very heated makeout (my phone corrected to takeout lol I wish) and im loving every minute of it. all of a sudden he stops the kiss but quickly takes off his shirt and continues

*okay kids its intense now and im still not comfortable with writing anything sexual but I will say what happens in here but I will not be too insane and Intense but if someone wants to write me a smut part for this ill rewrite and swap. anyways Jonah just took off nicoles shirt too omg scandalous. now oof jonahs pants are off omg ahhhhhh and would you look a that nicoles are too now we have a shirtless Jonah and a unclothed Nicole its getting frisky. omg Jonah just took off her bra thats insane. oof oh no Jonah has no pants on and its just Nicole in her *that* (see I hate that stuff) OMG UNBELIEVABLE they are both fully naked and its crazy. k so Jonah just asked if she really wants them to do that and she said yes full consent omg. he just got out a condom from idk just pretend it was there for well saftey. okay now its really intense. they are officially fucking ok that sounds weird. anyways its happening we're shook. okay its been an hour and they finally stopped.*

omg did that really just happen. I just cheated again oh no I just hope he wont find out.

"well that was fun" Jonah says getting up pulling on his pants

"yeah glad you came" I say awkwardly

"im guessing you've never had sex before seeing you don't know how to say goodbye"

"well this is different. I usually have sex with people that im dating or never see again but we arent dating and well I have to see you tomorrow"

"was it bad?"

"omg no of course not it was great like really really great I just don't know where we go from here"

"well I think that we should do this again"

"of course you think that"

"im just saying you were great and it was amazing"

"well In that case we should"

"perfect well im going to go home so they arent suspicious"

"oh okay well bye" I say hugging him

he leaves and I go in my room and think about what just happened

My thoughts are interrupted by a text 

its been a minute since ive updated but here you go. also im starting school again on Wednesday and I am not happy about it. BUT I will still update well try. so yeah also read my new story tutor its lit and an adventure have a great night