Chapter 3

Marshall's POV

I walk into Paul's office, still laughing inside about the salami comment. I gotta remember that one next time Kim starts her shit with me.

"What's up Paul?" I asked.

"We just got an offer for your to appear at the next MTV awards ceremony. They want you to participate in a gag with Bruno"

"WHO?"

"A character that Sacha Baron Cohen created for a new movie of his"

"OK, what is the gag?"

"Well, he is going to fly over the audience on a harness, and fall down on you, his head in your lap and his well, crotch in your face"

"You are fucking kidding me right?"

"Not at all"

"No, you are fucking kidding me, who the fuck thought I would agree to this?"

"Think about it Em, I mean it would be funny, you storm out of the place disgusted, people will be talking about if for days"

"You want me to let a man put his crotch in my face?"

"Just think about it man, and also we are going to do a surprise performance with Jay Z at the DJ Hero Launch we talked about last week" Paul stated.

"Yeah, I can get on board with that man" He finally is making some sense now. "What's the date?"

"June 1st, the night after the MTV awards, which I think you should do by the way" Paul laughed.

"I'll think about it man"

"Please do. And what was so funny out there?" Paul inquired.

"Nothing man, we are just killing time on the internet" I laughed.

"Well you can go back to your little games then" Paul chuckled and turned back to his work.

"Alright, later man" I got up and walked back to the main area where Royce and Denaun were still laughing.

"Dawg, you missed it, look at this"

Lil'sWil- And what woman is going to tell the world a man needed a viagra to get it up with her. That is like insulting herself!"

Shady's Girl- I can guarantee he won't need it with me!

"Man what a groupie" I laughed. "Lil got a point though"

4D- Can we please stop talking about Eminem's dick?

Emadyville- PLEASE!!!!

Thefunkybunch- Funny there are no stories out like that about our man Marky Mark!

4D- As much as I don't want to talk about Em's dick I sure as hell don't want to talk about Marky Mark's dick.

Shady's girl- Or Ja Rule or Vanilla Ice!

Thefunkybunch- Again no stories like that about them! Proof your man sucks!

Lil'sWil- No one would stoop so low as to ever sleep with them, let alone tell the world about it.

"DAMN!" Royce yells out. "This chick is stone cold COLD" We all laugh.

"Man, I gotta get outta here, I got to take my girl out" Denaun stands up to leave.

"Yeah I'mma get outta here to" Royce also gets ready to leave.

"K man, I am heading to the house myself" I get ready to face a long weekend alone.