Chapter Five

Lilly's POV

I had spent the entire weekend being lazy at home. I am not going to lie I spent the majority of my weekends being lazy at home. But it is what I enjoy. I did venture out long enough to buy groceries for the week and I was also able to find a copy of the XXL magazine that had Eminem as The Punisher on the cover.

I also spent a lot of time tweeting with Immagoat. He was really funny and didn't seem to know a thing about the internet. I showed him how to follow other Eminem fans on Twitter and also invited him to join the forum that I frequent the most. So he could interact with other fans. I also had him follow Royce 5'9 and Mr. Porter since they worked with Em and were on Twitter constantly.

I was just entering the office when I ran right into Eric, and just dodged being drenched in coffee.

"Sorry Lilly, I actually bought that coffee for you!" Eric was looking at the spilled beverage on the ground.

"That is very nice of you Eric, but I don't drink coffee" I smiled and started to walk past him.

"Let me make it up to you" Eric started to run behind me.

"Don't you need to clean up that mess?" I asked a bit rudely. It was Monday morning and I really did not want to deal with him this early in the morning.

"I am, but please one lunch. I mean, would you have lunch with me just one time?"

"I brought my lunch Eric, like always" I turn to walk away again. I might be coming off a bit harsh but to be honest, this guy reminded me too much of my ex. Someone who I would rather forget. The pushier he is the more he is turning me off.

"Come on Lilly, what do I have to do?" Eric asked with a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Nothing because it is not going to happen," I remarked over my shoulder as I made my way to my office.

After a busy Monday morning with a moodier than usual Mr. Bodney, I was ready to escape for a few moments and enjoy my lunch. As I started to consume my meal I logged into the forum to see what the chatter was about today. Hopefully, Shadygirl was around so we could fawn over the XXL pictures for a minute.

Lil'sWil- So did anyone pick up the newest XXL?

Shady's Girl- Girl you know I grabbed two copies!!!

4D- In case you get your "juices" all over one?

Emadyville- EWWW too much info!

Lil'sWil- I liked the concept of the photo shoot, very different.

Shady's Girl- Fuck different he was HOT!

4D- You are among friends here Lil'sWil you can admit he was hot too.

Emadyville- So are you saying he is hot 4D?

Thefunkybunch- What are you guys talking about today?

Lil'sWil- Oh my I had hoped they had left for good!

Shady's Girl- They are like fungus, it keeps coming back.

4D- I am a guy, I will not admit Eminem is hot.

Emadyville- You just said it...... twice.

Thefunkybunch- Come on out the closet 4D, You can also admit you are a fan of the GOAT as well.

4D- NO ONE is a fan of Marky Mark, can you guys talk about someone else.

Shady's Girl-I would rather talk about Marshall's chest. Here let's all have a look.

 Here let's all have a look