Discovered

*present time*

I have continued to try an make money one the streets and everything seems to be going well. People actually line up and come every day just to hear me sing. It is honestly such an amazing experience for me. For people to love to hear me sing. I just feel like this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Even on the streets it pays so well. Kirstie and I will be looking for an apartment soon and that will be great!
I begin to sing a new sing that I just wrote. It's called Goodbye From Lonely. Yes it's about Scott, everything I have ever done is about Scott. I'm still in love with the guy but he doesn't care. I'm dead, I no longer matter. This sing is the best one I have written so far though and the people passing by are really seeming to like it. As I continue to sing a guy in a suit walks up and joins the crowd. He's looking at me with such an intent stare, like he came here on a mission. It's kinda creeping me out.
I finish up my song and everyone claps and adds money to my can leaving so they aren't late for work. But the man that was staring at me stays. He looks me up and down, studying me. I look back at him and I realize who he is. This man is non other than music producer Ben Bram. Woah!!! Why Is he here? It's not like he's talking to me. He's just staring. No wait he approaching me, shit! What am I supposed to-
"Hi I'm Ben Bram, i couldn't help but watch your little performance. I must say, you have an amazing talent."
"Oh my god, thank you so much sir! That really means a lot to me."
"As it should. Now tell me, how old are you?"
"I just turned seventeen."
"Good and do you have a job? A house?"
"No sir, my jobs here on the streets, and so is my home, my friend and I are saving up for an apartment."
"Ah, i see, well your talent is amazing and I would like to be the first person to scoop you up and put you on my label." NO FUCKING WAY, holy shit! This guy wants to put me on his label! That's like all I could ever ask for!
"You're serious?"
"Completely, why don't we take a walk to my studio. I'm sorry I never got your name."
"It's Mitch and sure I'll come." So we walked a little ways to where this studio was and let me just say, it was even better than I imagined. I couldn't fight the urge to run into the studio. It was just so amazing. I immediately picked up the headphones and started singing into the mic. Getting lost in my own little world. Singing the songs I have always loved. When I opened my eyes and looked out, their was a crowd of people standing in awe of me. Of me! They all looked so shocked.
I stepped out of the booth and was immediately surrounded by a bunch of people. All applauding me, their faces showing just how much they enjoyed my performance. I feel so fucking happy.
They signed me and my first album is in the process of being made. I told Kirstie and she was so excited for me. We will have to remain on the streets til the album comes out but for Joe everything's gonna he great. It's going to come out soon since most of the songs I have already written. We have to stay on the streets because the music hasn't payed yet. But when my album comes out, I'm hoping people will recognize me from the streets so they buy what my talent is worth. That might not be much but at least it's a start. All I really care about is getting a house for me and my best friend to live in. All I want is enough money for my best friend and I to no longer be on the streets, that's all it will take to make me happy. Please just let me be happy. Please let this album be the success I want it to be.