Please

I've been trying to wrap my head around this the minute I got back. The love of my life just found me again, and I can't let anything change. Yes I still love him, I always will. But what happened between us makes me hate him, I hate what he did to me. All those years ago and I still can't get over it, i can't just let it go. Yes we were stupid teens that's all we were, but he took stupid to level I was uncomfortable with. He beat me up when I needed him the most and I don't really know if i could ever forgive him for it.
I just confessed everything to the man I love and now I'm gonna pretend like I don't even know him. It's better for the both of us to just forget even though I don't want to.
The concert went as planned, lots of screaming fans, lots of familiar faces I hoped never to see again. Well here we are!
As I look into the back corner I find him. Still with an expression of shock written all over his face. I look immediately into his eyes and I can see he's trying to block me from him. Silly Scott, he should know better than anyone, I can still break those walls if I want to.
But I don't think I want to. I want him to keep what his feelings are, hidden from my sight. I don't need him and he doesn't need me, I have tried to make that very clear. I think I hurt him though, I never wanted to hurt him. What I did was selfish though, I mean I faked my own death just to get away from the torment I received daily. But whatever it doesn't even matter. What's done is done and can't be undone. Even if I could change it I don't think that I would. Just because of what went down that forced me to leave. Which was a lot but it's all good. No it isn't. Even though I keep pretending it is.
After everything I have went through today I still have to go and hang out with the people from VIP great! It's not that I don't love fans, it's that I'm almost positive he's got VIP passes also. Great, I guess talking to him is just unavoidable.
I walk into the VIP room and what a shock, he here! I don't want him to be. I'll just avoid him at all costs and hope he gets the hint.
I give them a little performance, and sign some of their clothes and posters. They all come up to meet me and much to my disadvantage Scott decides to be last in my line of people. Wanting to talk to me more I guess he thought I'd give him the chance. As he approached my table I immediately got up and walked away. Turning around and walking outside. Take the hint Scott don't follow me, please don't follow me. I guess he forgot the hint, he isn't very light on his feet. I began to run away as soon as I heard his feet coming towards me. All while trying to run I manage to get caught on a root and tumble to the ground. Ripping my jeans at the knee, blood pouring out of the wound I made. It's fine, just a scratch, it'll heal. What won't heal is my heart if I were to let him explain. But maybe he's the closure that I need. You can change your appearance and fake who you are, but none of that seems to matter when your standing face to Face with the person who one knew everything about you. I stop, dead in my tracks. Enough time for him to catch up.
"Mitch?" Don't freak out, it's gonna be okay. Nope forget it! You don't know him, act like you the memories aren't their. You can't do this to yourself. Just act like you don't know him.
"Yes, sir?" I know he hates this. Calling him sir is formal and we have been anything but formal.
"Mitch it's me, it's Scott." Wow real nice. He thinks I don't recognize him. Well I guess I'll just go along with his game.
"Well hello Scott, it's nice to meet you. Would you like a autograph?" Perfect, I don't know him. He don't know me. But I'd be foolish to think that he'd let me go from that.
"You let me think you were dead." And there it is, I was waiting for this. But I can't confront the situation.
"I'm sorry I have no idea what your talking about. Good day sir." 
"MITCH STOP!"
"Why should I?! I don't want to talk to you! I don't even want to look at you! I hate you! I hate what you did to me! So from now on we don't know each other. You only know I exist because because I'm famous and I only know you as a fan. You go back to Texas and live your life, go to college marry someone worthy of you and that's it. We never cross paths again. Agreed? Goodbye sir."
Nd with that I left him, alone on the cold dark streets of New York. But I couldn't help him get back to where he belongs, it's not like we know each other.