00:01

*Justin's P.O.V*

I'm faded. I'm slowly drifting apart. I feel like I'm empty without my lover. He was everything I had. 6 months. 

6 months since Raegan got shot and entered in coma. 6 months since I came everyday besides him, lay my head on his bare chest, listening to his heartbeat. 6 months...............

I write in my diary everyday, about how much I miss him. My world is nothing without him. I'm nothing without him. It's hard to just listen to a beeping machine and see if he's alive.  Greg and the rest of the gang made it easier by setting him in a room in the house. Not in the hospital. I barely eat or get out of his room. I keep saying that maybe he could hear me. That......he listens to me. All the boys are worried for him......but they always tell me they're more worried for me. Since he got in coma, I lost 10 pounds. I can't be the same me without him here. Can you imagine? The boy who kidnapped me from my life can actually be my life? He's everything I have.

I always sleep on the couch , near his bed. I want to be near him as much as possible and just hope. Hope that he'll come back. 

*Raegan's P.O.V*

I'm in a dark room, and all I see is black. I can hear everything around me, yet I can't see or move. My body wouldn't just listen to me. I feel like I'm blocked in my mind, in a temporary sleep. Why do I say temporary? I would do anything as possible to wake up and see my baby's face. I picture his face everyday in my mind, hoping that when I wake up he'll be the same. I hear him everyday, as he is talking to me. I feel so guilty about myself. I feel like I can't do anything to stop the pain he's going through..............I want that more than ever. He cries everyday.....

The door opened, I hear some steps coming closer to the bed. A chair was being grabbed, and placed besides me . A little hand grabbed mine, and kissed it. Justin.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I left you here alone. Matt forced me to eat, but I didn't wanna......I miss you. I miss you so much, it drives me crazy. Everyday I pray and hope that you'll come back to me. You know how you used to tickle me in the mornings to wake me up. Remember how you would just make up excuses for me to get mad at you, just to see my mad face, seeing it as an adorable face? yea, I miss that too. I miss every little thing that you were doing to me . I can't . I just can't wait any longer. You have to wake up" He said as he started to cry.

"PLEASE WAKE UP BABY, PLEASEEEE" He said braking down completely . 

He sniffed and sniffed , and I gain a bit more strength. I started to......open my eyes?  I saw the ceiling , I looked over at Justin, and he had his face in his palms crying. He looked up, and noticed I was awake .

"Baby? Raegan?" He said standing up. 

"J-u-sss-tin? Baby?" I said

"OMGGG" He said, his eyes litting up.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I rushed downstairs.

"GUYS, HE'S AWAKEEEEEE" I yelled. Their eyes widened and they rushed upstairs with me. I came to his bed and look at him.

He slowly grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss, god I missed that.

The boys all said in unison "Awwww".

One thing matters. He's awake.