00:25

*Justin's P.O.V*

He is walking with my cold body upstairs, carrying me bridal style. I have my hands wrapped around his neck, I might seem weird but I am smelling him. The smell I never want to get rid of, or never want to forget. I pressed my forehead in the crook of his neck, closing my eyes. I feel happy that somehow, by magic, he heard what she said to me. He heard everything.  He opened our bedroom door, and get in, he softly sat on the bed, with me still in his arms. I slowly moved, so I have both my legs bent on either side of him, staying in his lap. I cupped his red cheeks from the cold outside and kissed him. His lips are perfect. They're so soft, like he never forgets to put chapstick on everyday, even if he doesn't. They taste sweeter than any candy that can exist on the world. It's like my heart is his heart's sclave. I'd do anything for him, and when I say anything, I mean it. I mean every single word that I say about him. Imagine how can a person be so perfect? 

We pulled away from the kiss, and he speaks:

"Listen here baby, don't ever listen to what the bitch was saying. Everything she said it's a complete lie. She only wants to make you feel bad because she is jealous of you.  You are perfection, how could she not be? Don't even bother thinking about what she said about you.....and even me. She said I don't want you. Not to say anything but she's here for only a week. How in the hell could she know that? It's a big lie. I love you. I want every inch of your body, and your mind. I need everything about you. Everything. You're mine, all mine. Nobody's. And that will never change, and I'm yours. Only yours, that will also never change. I love you more than anything baby" He said and kissed my cheek.

"I love you more daddy" I smiled. From my cheek, he moved to my neck, finding my sweet spot right away. He made out with my neck. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth a bit in pleasure. The sweatshirt I was wearing was one with a zipper, so he unzipped it and took it off of me. He grabbed my T-shirts collar and lowered it down so my shoulder is visible. He kissed my shoulder and bit it slightly. I love everything he does to me. He lifted my shirt up and took it down too. He gripped my hips tightly with both of his hands, now kissing my collar bone. I left out a breathy moan and I can feel him smirk, keeping on what he is doing. He pulled down my sweats, now leaving me in my boxers only. He picked me up and smashed me down on the bed. I giggled a bit and he smiled at it. We kissed and I began to tug at his clothing. I took his shirt off. He is never sleeping with a shirt on but considering he went outside he got one, obviously. I tugged at his sweats' strings and started to lower them. With one hand he took them off and threw them. He ripped my boxers off and then his. He smashed his shaft into me and I arched my back and neck, closing my eyes and bitting my lip. I can't moan this loud, it's still too early for everyone to be up. He bit my neck and the pleasure overwhelms me. He pinned my hands above my head into the pillows and kisses me hard and rough. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth right away. We French kissed for a long time but I pulled away for air. I gasped and moaned a bit louder as he began to hit my spot over and over again. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and put his thumb on my bottom lip. I sucked on his thumb, him smirking and me smirking too. I moaned again, but I tried to keep it down since everyone is asleep. I'd be embarrassed if I woke them up with my moaning. He slowly lowered one of his hands, touching my chest, then my stomach and then my hips. He rubbed his thumb over my hip and I tried not to go insane. He smacked my thy and I had to bring my own hand to my mouth to keep me from screaming. I squeezed my eyes shut. He took his hand and placed it on my neck, slowly adding pressure on the sides, avoiding the middle, choking me. He let it go after a bit and picked up his pace. I couldn't resist so I let a louder moan slip.  He kissed my forehead and I could feel I'm close. I felt his dick twitch inside of me ,signalling he is close too.

"Daddy, I-I'm clo-s-se" I shuttered. 

"Let it out baby boy" He sexually said. I came all over his dick and shortly after, he came too. He got off of me, laying besides me. I moved onto my side and look at him. He smirked and I blushed. I put my head on his chest and hug him tight. He hugged back and kissed my forehead again. I blushed again and closed my eyes, beginning to drift to sleep. I am so so exhausted.