00:19

*A week later* *Justin's P.O.V*

I woke up near my daddy and I realized, IT'S CHRISTMS EVE AAGGGGHHHH. I jumped on Rae:

"WAKE UP WAKE UP" I said hitting him with a pillow.

"Noooo, I wanna sleep and cuddle. Why you up so early?" He groaned, grabbing my hand and dragging me on top of him.

"First, is 9 am so it's not early, and second, it's Christmas Eve, so we gotta decorate the house" I said. He didn't move.

"I'm not gonna kiss you all day if you don't wake up" I said

"I'm up" he said, widening his eyes. I just giggled.

*Time skip*

I carried from the attic a lot of boxes with Christmas decorations, Tyler helping me and Josh, Matt and Raegan fixed the Christmas tree. In out house, at the front door there is like a large holl, and then there is a room in form of a ball where all the rooms are connected and then the ceiling is really up, imagine the Christmas tree being big, almost touching the ceiling.

*Time skip*

I don't know how, but we managed to decorate the Christmas tree, I put fairy lights everywhere and a lot of decorations at the front of the house, I put some on the trees in front of our house (fairy lights) and it looked awsome.  In the backyard, the decorations I put a long time ago were still there so we didn't need to do anything there. By the time we finished , it was already 4 pm.

I watched the Christmas tree and all the things we did and Raegan came, hugging me from the behind.

"The house looks so great, we actually didn't celebrate Christmas in this house for a long time, but now that You're here I don't see a problem"

"What, you guys didn't celebrate Christmas? Are you insane??"

"I mean mentally, yeah I am" he said

"Oh shut up" I said smiling.

I am so hype for tomorrow, so wanna see what presents they got me, I actually have presents for them too, I bought them last week, Rae let me go shopping with Sidney, so that was a great opportunity. We all went to sleep early. Me and Rae cuddled in bed together , we stare in each others eyes and I smiled, asking him

"What did you got me for Christmas?"

"I'm afraid that if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore" He smirked, damn he does that a lot.

I just giggled and kissed him, then cuddling him up, nuzzling my head in his chest. I like being this close to him, It's calming and I feel safe. He's just great.....I love him a lot.

*Tomorrow*

I woke up alone, It's 6 am. I remembered, IT'S FUCKING CHRISTMAS BITCH.

I rushed down the stairs, and the boys where downstairs. Last night after Rae fell asleep, I actually sneaked out and put the presents under the tree. There were ton of presents there.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Waiting for you prince, come on, dig in" Raegan said smiling.

I looked around and there were 5 presents with my name there. I grabbed the first one I saw and it was from Josh. As I opened it, I saw a 6 T-shirts , they were oversized, exactly how I like them. One of them was with Nirvana, one with Slipknot, Owsla, Skrillex, Justin Bieber and then Metallica , AHH I LOVE THEM. in the box there was also 3 wigs for cosplay, because I like cosplaying. Exactly the ones I needed. Holy Shit.

"Omg thank you bitch" I said hugging him.

I opened the others presents too, there were awesome things, they really know me. The last one was from Raegan. He smiled at me and told me to open it. As I opened it, there was a Sweatshirt with a picture of us kissing, OMG. There was an Iphone X, damn he got me a phone, a fucking phone, I never touched one since he kidnapped me. There was a popsocket for the phone with Metallica and a phone case, and on the phone case was my name. Holy shit I love him. There were also some black skinny jeans, they were so ripped.

"I couldn't leave the store until I found these, I wanna see how you look in them" he smirked and I just blushed.
In the box there were some car keys....no way.....there is no way he got me a Ferrari. NO WAY.

"NOOOO WAAAYY" I yelled and covered my mouth with my hand, I'm shocked. I jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"Omg thank you thank you thank you"

"You're welcome baby boy"

"YOU spoil me a lot"

"Because I love you"

It was now their turn to open presents from me. When Raegan opened his, I put on there pictures in picture frames with us. There was something I made out of wood and paint it black that read his name, I got us two pairs of matching shirts, on his is saying "Baby, you're mine" and on mine is saying "Baby, I'm yours" and on the others two, on his is saying "King" and on mine "Prince". I also got him new pairs of earrings, they look like flesh tunnels and I know he likes them, they're black. At the end of the box I wrote "You just reached the bottom of the box, so I need to make you sure you know I love you".

As he read this, he smiled and put the box down, hugging me.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"You guys are cute" Matt said

"We know" Rae said and I giggled.

After they all opened presents from each other, Rae said.

"I actually have another present for Justin"

He gave Matt a sign and he came and covered my eyes. Soon after, he uncovered them and I saw Raegan standing in front of me, in one knee with a ring box in his hands. NO WAY, IS HE PROPOSING?

"Justin, we've been together for almost a year and I can tell you, this was the best year of my life. I love you, I truly do. There is no second that my mind can take you out of it, you're just there, every second, every hour, every day. I've never been this happy , but you keep me happy and I can't imagine my life without you, I don't even want to think of it. You're the only reason I live right now, You're my little star , my angel. You lead me through darkness. You were here with me through thick and thin, you were never scared of me when I had my lash outs, you helped me, so Justin I wanna ask you a question. Will you marry me?"

As he finished this, I was in tears, I'm so so so so so so so happy.

"YES" I said. He put the ring on my finger and  stood up. I jumped in his arms. I am still crying and blushing. He spun me around and kissed my neck, my cheeks and my forehead, attacking me with kisses. The boys were staring at us, smiling.

"I love you" Rae said

"I love you more"

____________________________________

Hey guys, hope you have a Merry Christmas! Love you and stay tuned!