00:02

*Justin's P.O.V*

Me and Raegan just kept talking, kissing and cuddling until he had to take his medicine, that would make him fall asleep. He really needs rest. After he was asleep, I slowly got out of the bed and go downstairs. The boys all where talking, and when they saw me, they called me over there. I walked to them, and sat on the couch.

"Look Justin, can we trust you to stay here , with Raegan while we're gone?" Matt said.

What? They don't trust me? They think I'm gonna run away from Rae?

"Of course you can trust me. You think I'm gonna leave him? When I know he's hurt and he needs me. I fricking love him, I can't let him slip away, even if I want to. I won't ever run away from him, no matter happens"

"Good pipsqueak , thanks for confessing  your love, we got all of this on camera" Josh laughed. I looked at him realizing that he was recording what I said. 

I blushed in embarrassment .

"So you just asked me this so you could record me? GAHHHHH" I said, covering my face with a pillow.

Something normal for them, make me feel embarrassed.

"What are you gonna do with the recording?" I said

"We're gonna show it to Raegan"

"WHAT? NOOOOOO" I said staying up and walking to Josh. I'm not embarrassed to confess my love to Rae, just not in this way. I look so mad in that recording, so I don't want it like that.

"WHYYY? DON'T YOU TELL HIM THIS EVERYDAY?" He said

"Yes, but I don't want to confess my love to him this way biiiittttcccchhhh" I said , still trying to grab the phone from his hands, but he puts it up in the air and I'm not tall. Ugh.

"Don't show it to him, pleeeaaassseee" I said. They just laughed at me.

"Don't show me what?" Raegan said, coming slowly down the stairs. How the fuck did he got out of the bed? How the fuck is he even walking? Is this guy human?

"Errrrrr, nothing" I said, slowly going to him.

"How did you got out of bed?"

"Well, I don't know. I just felt bored without anybody up there when I woke up. And what do you want to show meeee?" Raegan pouted.

"Nothing, I told you" I said, blushing again at the fact that Josh really might show him the recording. 

"This pipsqueak confessed his love for you when Matt asked if we can trust him to take care of you when we're gone, he really taught that we don't trust him" Josh said all of this in laughter. 

I blush when Rae looked at me and smirked. God damn, I love them, all of them, but they're annoying sometimes, excluding Rae. And annoying in a funny way. 

"Show me it" Rae said.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I said

"YEEEESSSSS" He fought back

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"YES" I said, not realizing what I said

"HA, I WON" he said

"WHAT? UGHHHHH" I'm so stupid

I crossed my arms, smiling, Josh walked up Rae and showed him the recording. I covered my face with my hands. God I'm so embarrassed. Ugh. After he showed him that thing, Rae slowly came to me and caught me in a tight embrace. Again....is he even fricking human? How does he has this much strength right after he woke up? 

I hugged him back and he kissed my forehead.

"I don't think that should embarrass you, I taught it was cute" he said.

I smiled and kiss his lips.

"Yoooo lovebirds , get a room" Tyler said.

"Haha , very funny" Rae said in a sarcastic tone

"Even tough I would love to  if I wasn't hurt" he whispered so I can only hear, that made me blush again.

"Let's go upstairs" I said

"Okay"

I helped him walk the stairs and we made it to the bedroom. I slowly helped him to get in a comfortable position on his back, and I stayed besides him, resting my head on his chest , my arms hugging him. Practically cuddling.

"I love you"

"You already said that a thousand times, but I love you too"

"I say it because I loooovvvee youuuuu"

"1001st time"

We both laughed.

"You're so amazing" I said out loud

"I should be the one saying this to you, because you are better than me"

"Nope, don't say 'yes' back, I'm gonna fight even if you disagree"

He laughed then said  a simple "Okay".

I smiled and closed my eyes, falling in a deep sleep besides him, where I ever want to be.